Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Talia’s POV

The concert was over. It was time for the signing. I walked up to the line. May tapped my shoulder.

“What now May?” I asked turning around.

“We’re next.” She said

“Ok Ok I’m moving.”

I walked up and Ryland was sitting there. He signed the picture I moved it over to Rocky then Riker then Ross. I had my hand on the picture. He put his hand on top of mine. I looked down at them.

“Meet me outside after the signing and we can talk.” Ross whispered.

“Got it.”

He signed it as ‘To the most beautiful girl ever -Ross I looked at it and smiled.

~2 Hours Later~

“I don’t think he’s coming out so I’m gonna head home ok?” May said

“He will and ok.” I said.

She walked away and I was now sitting alone on a bench it was windy and freezing. I forgot a jacket.

Ross’s POV

My dad was keeping me backstage.

“Dad I gotta go.” I said and ran outside.

I ran out the door and looked around. there I saw the perfect dirty blonde hair flowing in the wind. I ran to the bench. She was shivering. I took my leather jacket off.

“Hey beautiful.” I said. she looked up at me.

“Hey.” She said smiling.

“Here.” I handed her my jacket.

“You don’t have to.”

“Yes I do.” I grabbed the jacket and wrapped it around her. I put my arm around her. She put her arms around my waist.

We were acting like a couple. She laid her head on my shoulder. I pulled her closer and she snuggled into me.

“Ross?” She said.

“Yes?” I said

“Aren’t you leaving today?”

“I am.”

“And you’re 18.”

“That’s right.” She lifted her head and removed her arms from around me.

“Ross…. I’m 16.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.”

“No. It’s fine.” I said. She stood up.

“Maybe you should go help with packing.”

“No. I’m not leaving.” I stood up.

“I’m so sorry Ross but this isn’t gonna work.” A tear ran down her cheek.

“Don’t cry.” I said stepping close to her. I hugged her. She hugged back.

“I’m gonna miss you.” She said

“I’ll be back.” I said

“When?”

“Next tour.”

“What do I have to remember you?” she said

“Take the jacket.” I said

I looked down at her and she looked up and kissed me. I kissed back . She broke the kiss.

“Bye.” She said crying.

“Bye.” I said

She turned around quickly. She started walking then she ran to her crying. She got in her car. Then she was gone.

“Damn!” I said and punched the wall.

“Ross?” Rydel said and ran to me.

“I let her go.” I said crying.

“Aww Ross.” She grabbed me and hugged me.

Talia’s POV

I was driving, crying and coughing. I miss him already. I turned my car around. I speeded my car back to the parking lot. I got there and jumped out of my car. I had Ross’s jacket on. I started running to Ross who was running back to the bus.

“ROSS!” I yelled. He stopped and turned.

“Talia?” He said

I ran to him and jumped into his arms.  

“This has to work.” I said

I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Of course it will babe.” he said. I kissed him and he kissed back.

He put me down and grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. I ran one of my hands through his soft blonde hair.

“Come on.” I jumped on his back and he walked in to venue. We went through the doors. his guitar was still on it’s stand.

He went up to it. I jumped off his back. He handed it to me. I started to play forget about you.

“Liar.” He said

“Yeah I know I just really wanted you to teach me.”

“Oh I see.”

He started tickling me. I ran around on the stage.

“No Ross!” I screamed laughing.

30 Minutes later we were sitting on the edge of the stage. His arm around me mine around him.

“Ross let’s go!” Mark yelled.

“Yeah ok dad.” He turned and looked at me. He pulled my phone out of my pocket and typed in my password and he got it right.

“How did you know?” I asked

“I figured it was me.” I playfully punched his arm.

He made a new contact locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I smiled. He jumped off the stage. He stood right in front of me his hands on my knees. He kissed me.

“Bye babe.”

“Bye.” I said and this time I watched him walk away.

I can’t believe this is goodbye.

A/N i know super long!! Hope you liked it!! Comment and vote!!