Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Talia’s POV

It’s been 3 months since Christian kidnapped me. Ross visits every day at the sametime. 9:30 every single morning. Never minute late. I told my family 2 months ago. I got out of bed and got dressed into a blue shirt, turquoise shorts and blue vans. I know alot of blue. Ross would be here in about thirty minutes. I walked downstairs and my sisters were standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“Good morning.” I said. They both just stared at me with smirks on their faces. “What?”

“Ross is outside.” Trinity said giggling a bit.

“Ok. But what’s so funny?” I asked.

“Nothing.” Tianna said. She grabbed Trinity’s wrist and dragged her upstairs. I ran to the back door and opened it to see Ross playing with Ralia. I giggled and her turned around.

“Hi.” I said.

“Hi beautiful.” Ross said standing up.

“Beautiful?” I asked smiling. Ross thought for a minute.

“Pretty?” I shook my head. “Hot?” I laughed.

“I’m joking beautiful is fine.” He walked up and hugged me.

“What do you want to do today?” Ross asked. “You know that today it’s exactly 7 months 29 days 9 hours 3 minutes and 7 seconds till we can be together?”

“You keep count?”

“Of course I do.”

“How about we just hang here today.” I said.

“Sounds good.” Ross said.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked inside and he sat on the couch. He pulled me onto his lap. I giggled and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I grabbed the controller to the TV and turned it on. Austin and Ally came on and smiled.

“You know that I use to watch this wondering what it would be like if you knew who I was.” I said. Ross turned his head towards me. He laughed.

“Well now you know.” He said and kissed my cheek.

Marc walked downstairs and walked passed us. He walked backwards and looked at us.

“Hi.” Ross said. I laughed. Like I laughed so hard I couldn’t stop. Marc looked at me concerned.

“Hello Ross.” Marc said looking back at him as he walked away. Ross started laughing and i turned my head to face him.

“You want to go for a walk?” I asked.

“Sure.” He tried to get up but he couldn’t. “You have to get up though.” Ross said poking my nose.

“Carry me.” I said. Ross put his hand under my legs and one behind my back. He picked me up and carried me to the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He opened the door and put me down.

“Let’s go!” Ross said grabbing my hand. Our hands swung back and forth as we walked. We walked up to a pizza place. Ross smiled and walked inside. We walked together up to the counter to get a piece of pizza.

“What can I get you?” The guy asked.

“Hawaiian please.” Ross said.

“Meat lover please.” I said. The guy got the pizza and after a long debate Ross paid. We went and sat down and ate. We finished and Ross sat up and grabbed my hand and we left.

We walked home. We stopped in front of my house. Ross took my other hand in his.

“You know I’m not good at waiting right?” Ross said. I smiled.

“Your doing great.” I said. I kissed him on the cheek and let go of his hands. I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I started to walk inside.

“Waiting is still hard!” Ross said.

“Goodbye Ross.”

Ross’s POV

Talia disappeared into the house. I walked home. When I got there everyone was watching the news.

“The news really? That’s so boring.” I said sitting down next to Ellington on the couch.

“Not so boring when you're watching something on Rydel.” Ellington said looking at me. I looked at Rydel who was crying. I looked at the headline and read it out loud.

“Rydel Lynch kills Christian Reed.” Rydel started crying even more. Talia, Trinity and Tianna coming running through the door.  

“Did you guys see the news?” Trinity asked coming and sitting down next to Ryland.

“Yeah we saw.” Riker said pointing at the screen.

“Rydel wouldn’t kill anyone!” Tianna said coming and sitting next to Rocky.

“I guess they think she did.” Talia said coming and sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“This is going to kill our reputation!” Riker said. He ran up the stairs.

“It will not!” Talia yelled at Riker.

“Riker’s right. You need to be more careful!” Rocky said. He ran outside.

“Guys! That’s not fair!” Talia yelled again.

“The cops said it wasn’t murder!” Rydel said quietly. Ellington wrapped his arms around her.

“We should go.” Tianna said and Trinity followed her out the door. Ryland walked upstairs.

“You did the right thing Rydel.” Ross said.

“I know I did! He shot Talia! So I shot him!” Rydel said. Talia engulfed her in a hug. Ellington hugged them. I hugged them also. Our group hug lasted at least 10 minutes.

Ellington and I pulled away. Rydel and Talia had tear stained cheeks. They both laughed at each other.

“I love you guys!” Talia said. “I have never had a group of friends that I know will never leave me. Or would shot a guy for me.” Talia lightly punched Rydel’s arm. “Seriously. Thank you. If this ruins everything for you guys…. Just know I love you.” Talia smiled. She grabbed my hand.

“It may ruin our career but I don’t care. I’ve got you guys!” Ellington said. We all smiled.

“Yea. I saved my best friend. That can’t ruin what we have.” Rydel said. I pulled Talia closer to me.

“You guys are adorable.” Ellington said pointing at Talia and I. We looked at each other. Talia blushed.

“We are aren’t we.” I said.

“I have to go.” Talia said. I looked down at her and I could see her fighting back the tears.

“Ok I’ll walk you out.” I said. Rydel and Ellington said goodbye. We walked outside. She turned to me.

“I’m sorry Ross. I really am.” Talia said. She looked down and tears poured out of her eyes.

“For what?” I asked.

“I ruined your life.”

“What? No you made it better.” I stepped closer to her and she stepped back.

“Ross… I need to tell you something.” Talia had the worst kinda hurt spread across her face.

“What? You can tell me anything.” I was so nervous.

“Marc got transferred back to Arizona.”

“Ok. And what’s so bad about that?”

“I have to go back with him.”

A/N: Sorry I had a little writers block.