Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ross's POV

I am getting ready for a concert tonight in Queen Creek. I was setting up my guitar waiting for Rydel to be done with her hair and makeup so I could do my hair.

"Ross I'm done!" Rydel said skipping out of the bathroom.

"Finally!" I said running in there.

Talia's POV

OMG I can't believe I am standing outside of the venue where I am gonna meet R5.

"Tali.... Maybe breathing would help?" My BFF May said.

"Maybeee But I can't!"

I believe that today is the day where I meet Ross and he falls in love with me.

"Come on. I know that you want him to marry you but....... he's 18 and you're 16."

"Oh the horror. I don't care and he won't either."

"Whatevs."

Ross's POV

I was done getting ready and I was sitting on the edge of the stage playing my guitar when someone stumbled in. She looked up and saw me.

"Sorry. My friend pushed me in." She said. Pointing to the door.

I put my guitar down. "It's fine." I said.

She was wearing a turquoise shirt with pink skinny jeans and black high heel high tops. (Link to the side)

"Do you need me to go?" She asked. She was the first girl to be cool around me.

"Do you play any instruments?" I asked taking a step down the aisle.

"Piano but otherwise." She looked down at her hands and blushed. She took a step closer.

"Come here....."

"Talia." She said I smiled.

"Talia." I stepped closer to her. She stepped closer.

"What are you gonna do when I get to you?" she said stepping closer again. I did the same.

"I'll teach you guitar." We stepped closer again.

"That works." We stepped closer again. We were only inches apart. I stepped closer again so there was no room between us. She blushed and looked down.

"Has anyone told you that you are pretty?" I said. She giggled. Damn that giggle.

"Maybe." She was still looking down. I put a couple fingers under her chin and pulled her head up so we were making eye contact. I grabbed her hands our fingers were intertwined. I leaned in and was about to kiss her when My stupid brother stopped me.

"Ross we need to get ready!" Rocky yelled.

I snapped back to reality and we stepped apart.

"Uh. See you around." I said

"Yeah." She turned around and started walking away so did I. We both turned our heads at the same time. We made eye contact again. She half smiled kept walking and turned her head again and opened the door and was gone.

"What just happened?" I whispered.

Talia's POV

"What just happened?" I whispered

A/N Hope you like it!!! Comment and vote!!!