Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ross's POV

I came out on stage for the meet and greet and in the second row I saw Talia sitting there smiling at me. I winked and she blushed but the rest of the crowd went wild. She walked up to the front and I walked up to the end of the stage and knelt down. Alot of the girls around me grabbed my shirt. My dad pulled them off.

"So you miss me?" I said and winked.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't." She said and smiled.

"Ross come on!" Riker yelled.

I rubbed my finger across her cheek and walked over to Rydel who was watching me.

"Who's she?" Rydel asked.

"A girl I met." I said and looked at Talia.

We finished Q&A and it was time for pictures. We went through 37 people then I finally saw her. Her dirty blonde hair, brown eyes and her perfect skin. She flipped her hair when she turned towards me to look right in my eyes.

She walked up to us and walked up to me. She stood next to me. I put my arm around her and on her shoulder. She was about to put her arm around me but stopped. I grabbed her arm with my other arm and pulled it around me. She looked up at me and smiled. I pulled her closer to me. she put her other arm around me she was side hugging me. I looked down at her again and she looked up and they snapped the picture.

Sparks shot through my body. I got lost in her eyes. There were a bunch of 'awws' and 'no fair' all around us. She let go of me and put her hair behind her ear.

"I better." I said

"Yeah me too." she said

"Ok."

"Yeah."

"Cool." She smiled and walked off and her friend looked back at me. I took a deep breath. I turned back to the rest of the fans.

"Who's Next." I said. Rydel patted me on the back.

We took the rest of the pictures. I started to walk backstage. I looked back and saw Talia laughing with her friend. She saw me looking at her and waved. I waved back. Rydel pushed me backstage.

"Earth to lover boy!" Rydel said

"Sorry."

"Don't worry about it." She said followed by a small smile.

Talia's POV

I was standing with May and saw Ross out of the corner of my eye. I waved and Rydel pushed him backstage.

"Talia? Do you know what this means?" May asked.

"No. No I don't." I said.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I can sense that you're gonna tell me."

"Of course this is big."

"How so?"

"I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"Really I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.

"Come on." she said and grabbed my hand we got in our seats in the front row.

I looked to the side of the stage and saw Ross and he showed me his phone. I looked at my phone and there was a phone call. I smiled. He winked. God.

A/N I love this book!!! hope you do too!!!! Comment and vote!!