Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ross’s POV

I was walking over to help Talia with her party. I walked up to the door and knocked on. Tim opened the door.

“Hello.” Tim said.

“Hi. I told Talia I would help with decorating.” I said

“Ok but why would you break my daughters heart like that?”

“For your information it wasn’t my choice.” I said as I walked past him.

“Hey Ross. Thanks so much for coming.” Talia said.

“Yeah.” I said and walked right past her too.

Talia’s POV

“Dad what did you say to Ross?” I asked.

“I just asked why he broke your heart?” My dad said.

“Dad. Why would you say that?”

“I’m sorry. I had to ask.”

“Fine just don’t mention it again.”

“Ok.”

The door opened and Sammy walked in.

“Oh My God SAMMY!!” I yelled and jumped into his arms. I kissed him and he spun me around. Ross walked in and stopped in his tracks. I turned around and saw him.

“It looks like you have enough help.” Ross said. He dropped the streamers and ran out the door.

“Ross wait!” I yelled.

I turned to look at Sammy and he was saying hi to my mom so I figured it was best to go after Ross. I ran outside and heard silent crying. I looked at the tree in my front yard and saw a little blonde hair through the leafs. I walked over to it and looked up and saw him sitting on a branch his head buried in his hands. A tear slipped down my cheek.

“Ross come down here.” I said. I put my hand out and he jumped down.

“Who is he?” Ross said really quietly. I looked back at my house and felt like screaming.

“You know I don’t think I need to keep you up to date of anything.” I said

“I was just wondering.”

“His name is Sammy and he was my boyfriend back in Arizona.”

“Oh ok. I get it. I thought that you were gonna wait?”

“An I thought you loved me but yet you said you hate me. I guess we're both confused.” I said.

“I think you're confused. I’m positive on what I want.”

“Good. Then maybe you should go for it.”

“Don’t you think I’ve tried everything to get what I want?”

“I think that you should try harder if you don’t have it!”

“I have!”

“Then why don’t you have it!”

“BECAUSE IT’S TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!”

I felt the tears falling to off my face.

“And you know there is nothing I can do about it.” I said crying.

Sammy came up behind me.

“Your mom told me to come and get you. You need to start getting ready.” Sammy said.

I ran inside and up the stairs. I heard footsteps come up to my room. May walked into my room.

“Sammy told me what happened.” May said.

“I can’t believe this.” I said.

“Talia……. Sammy just got hit by a car.” Tianna said walking into my room.