Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ross’s POV  

I decided I should probably go apologize to Talia. I started walking over. I knocked on the door and she opened it. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt that was black and said I’m OK on it she was wearing light purple jeans with light purple van shoes (Link To The Side.) She was staring at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Look I thought I would come here to apologize. For not continuing to look with you last night. Also for snapping at you. I don't know what was wrong with me. I guess it was the fear of going back to jail. I don't know but whatever it was it had nothing to do with you." I said. She sighed and turned around and closed the door.

I hit the door and walked home.

Talia's POV

As soon as I heard him hit the door I started crying. I heard Ross yell Buddy. I got up and ran out the door. I saw my dog laying on the ground with Ross crying over him. I started running towards him. Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Ellington and Rydel came running outside and towards Ross and Buddy as well. Trinity, Marc, Tianna and my Mom also ran towards us. I got to Ross and Buddy and tried to listen for his heart beat. I heard it slightly. I heard Rydel calling the vet to get a spot for Buddy.

"There is a slight heart beat." I said. Rydel nodded.

Marc pulled the car up near Buddy. Riker, Rocky and Ross picked Buddy up and put him in the bed of the truck. I got in next to Buddy along with the rest of R5 and Ryland. The rest of my family got in the car. We drove off. We arrived and some veterinarians came out and took Buddy in. I walked inside and waited. Rydel was outside with Ross.

I looked over at the door and saw Rydel walk in. I stood up and walked over to her.

"He want's to be alone." She said and walked away.

I went to sit back down. I turned my head to see Riker staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Go talk to him." Riker said.

"He wants to be alone."

"He just wants to see you. Whenever he tells us he wants to be alone he looks at pictures of you or tries to go talk to you. But he is so shy and scared that he runs back home. He loves you. And he needs you. And I bet right now he feels responsible for Buddy because he didn't help you look more." Riker looked down at my hands.

“But what if they need to talk to me about Buddy?”

“I will take care of it…. GO!” Riker yelled. I walked outside and saw Ross with his hands in his pockets kicking rocks around.

I started walking over to him. I stopped behind him.

“Ross?” I said he turned. He stood there staring at me. He put his hands on my face and kissed me. I was so shocked. I kissed back and he pulled away.

“I want to show you something.” He said and put his hand out. I took it and he intertwined our fingers. I started running. We were soon behind the vets office. I looked over and there was a bunch of puppies walking around in the grass in a fenced area.

“Oh my gosh.” I said. I squeezed his hand. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

“You chose one and I will buy it for you.” Ross said smiling.

“Seriously?”

“Of course.”

“You are the bestest.” I said. He giggled. I pushed him and he picked me up by the waist from behind and spun me around.

“Why did you kiss me?”  I asked. Knowing that I shouldn’t have.

“Cause I know that no matter what you tell me you still love me. I just proved it.” He said smiling big.

“Of course I love you.” I said.

“I know.” I slapped him. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and I put my hands on his arms and rested my head on his chest. One of the puppies came up to us near the fence. It had dirty blonde fur and was so tiny.

“I want that one.” I said pointing to it.

“Got it. What are you gonna name it?”

“Ralia.”

“Ralia?”

“You know Ross and Talia. Ralia.”

“You are something.”

“I know.” I turned to him and kissed him.

“We should get back to Buddy.” Ross said grabbing my hand.

“Ok.” I smiled and we started walking. He pulled me closer to him.

We got to the door and He let go of my hand and we walked inside. Ross walked up to the desk to talk about getting the puppy. I smiled and sat next to Riker.

“I told you he justed wanted to see you.” Riker said smiling.

“Ok. You were right. Did they say anything about Buddy?” I asked.

“Yeah they took him into surgery and he is gonna live.” I took a big deep breath.

“Thank god! Thank you Riker.” I smiled at him. Ross came and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand without anyone seeing. My mom must have saw cause she took a picture. She Texted it to me and said ‘Careful sweetie.’ I laughed and showed it to Ross. He let go of my hand. Ellington and Rydel came up to me.

“Can we talk to you?” Rydel asked.

“It’s important.” Ellington said.

“Um sure.” I said. I got up and walked outside with them.

“What happened with you two?” Ellington asked.

“Nothing. We just talked.” I said.

“Are you sure because Ross keeps grabbing your hand.” Rydel said.

“I’m positive.” I said.

“Ok. Just remember you're only 17.” Ellington said.

“Thanks for reminding me.” I said.

“Go ahead and go inside.” Rydel said.

I walked back in and sat down. As soon as I did Ross grabbed my hand.

“Careful.” I whispered.

“I don’t think anyone cares.” He whispered back.

“Rydel and Ellington do.” I whispered.

“What?? Why?” Ross said.

“Because they care about us Ross. I’m still just 17.” I said.

“I know that. I just grabbed your hand.” He said a little hurt.

“I know I just think that maybe wait till I’m 18. I love you I do… I just don’t want to hurt you or me like I did before.” I said. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. I put my hand on his shoulder. I could feel him crying so I removed my hand and walked to sit next to Tianna. I just ruined everything.

A/N: I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!! It's so sad but good. What is Talia and Ross gonna do about the Puppy. Comment and Vote. Thanks!!!!