[S] Come Clean (Continuation of Secret) [End]

Start from the beginning

Jimin giggled, his voice slightly raspy as his head fell back.

Jungkook took the chance to lean down and latch on to the older's skin.

"Hey, hey!" Yoongi threw a newspaper across the room at the two of them, "No fucking on my couch. That's my napping couch, don't."

Jungkook pulled away, laughing as he watched Jimin blush.

"Kook, answer me," Joon grumbled, moping about in his seat.

"No, hyung," Jimin smiled softly, wrapping his arms around Jung's waist.

"Tae has," Jungkook chimed in, "Last week even."

"No way," Joon smirked, "Who the fuck was it?"

"Does it matter?" Hoseok mumbled.

Jimin shuffled in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest, "Yes, it does matter."

"Why?" Hoseok glanced at him.

"Because I wanna know," Namjoon said.

"It's not your business."

"Was it you?" Yoongi accused.

"No!" Hoseok scoffed, "Tae's like a fucking brother to me! What the fuck! I just don't want to talk about it!"

"Why not," Kook teased, "Jealous, much?"

"Like hell. I'm probably better than any lay Tae will ever have."

"Show him that," Yoongi shrugged.

"I'd have to be high and drunk to think an asshole is a pussy."

Yeah...definitely not how Jungkook expected to spend their anniversary.

------------------

"Baby," Jimin came in from work that Wednesday, walking slowly with his hands clasped in front of him.

"Yeah?" Jungkook sat up on the sofa, standing slightly to reach out and grab Jimin's hand just to drag him into his lap as he sat back down.

"Um...I...stopped by the piercing kiosk today."

"Did you get your bar?" Jungkook asked, lifting his hand to grab the older's chin and turn his head from side to side, pouting when he saw no change.

"No, I...was looking around and I got...something different."

"Tongue?"

"No...um," Jimin giggled, "Well, let me just show you," he smiled, pulling up his borrowed shirt and revealing a belly button piercing.

Jungkook's eyes went wide, especially because it was his favorite color (onyx black). It wasn't anything elaborate, actually seemed like a starter belly ring; a simple curved bar with two balls on the ends- what Jungkook would call a stud.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked, hands rubbing over his stomach slowly.

"Love it," Jung said, leaning his head back to look up at the other, "I love it, baby."