three

I looked at Cassie in confusion and Cassie's jaw dropped.

"Why?" I asked, turning back to the guard.

The guard just shrugged. "I dunno. Just follow me," He said and we followed the guard through the crowd of people trying to leave.

Many people gave us weird looks as we walked backstage. I mean, two ordinary fans just attending a concert who are being taken backstage by a guard is a bit strange.

People were saying things like "take me with you!" Or asking "who are you?"

We were lead back into a hallway and we passed the tech crew people in their bright yellow shirts and walkie talkies attached to their sides. They were busy trying to take everything down and get everyone so they payed no attention to Cassie and I as we were taken down the hallway.

We stopped at a door that said: Dressing Room.

The guard opened the door for us and the two of us stepped inside. Cassie grabbed my hand as we walked inside. The band members were talking and laughing on a nice couch in the small lounge type room.

Cassie gasped and her grip tightened when they stopped talking and looked our way. I remained silent, my facial expressions unchanging.

"Hi, girls," Axl greeted.

"Oh my GOD! Axl, I'm such a huge fan can you please sign my shirt?" Cassie started and wouldn't stop. She walked over to him and I just awkwardly stood there.

"You can leave, Jerry," Slash told the guard.

"You sure?" He asked, eyeing Cassie.

Slash nodded. "We'll be fine," He said and Jerry left.

At that point Cassie had finished talking and grinning. Axl was smiling and listening to every word.

"Sit down," Axl said to me, patting the seat beside him.

"Sure," I shrugged and did so.

I sat down and crossed my legs. Cassie had already taken a seat between Duff and Izzy.

"Why are we here?" I asked Axl after a few minutes of listening to Cassie go on and on to Duff and Izzy.

Axl shrugged and looked down for a few seconds. Then, he looked up at me. "I saw you in the front of the crowd and though you were cute," He said.

I shook my head. "That's it?" I asked. "What about Cassie? She's your biggest fan. I figured this was about her."

Axl just chuckled and shook his head. "I saw that you two were friends so I invited you both back. This is about you, though," He informed me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't. I just sat there and stared at him, shaking my head.

"What?" He asked.

"You know I'm not a model or anything like that, right?" I told him.

Axl just laughed. "What's your name, anyway? I haven't gotten that, yet," He said.

"I don't know if I should tell you or not," I shrugged, looking down at my nails and turning away. For some reason something inside me just wanted to play hard to get.

"Oh, come on. Why not?" He asked me desperately.

I giggled a little. "Laura," I told him.

"Laura," He repeated, "That's a pretty name."

I smiled. "Thanks," I said, but my smile immediately turned to a frown.

"What?" Axl asked me, noticing my change in mood.

"It's been fun, but this won't work. I'm an average person, you're a fucking rockstar. I don't understand why you like me," I said.

Axl shrugged. "Sure, I'm a rockstar, but I'm also a person, just like you," Axl said.

I sighed. "I know. I'm sorry," I said, looking away.

Axl pulled my face up gently so I would look at him. He smiled at me. "Don't be," He said, "Now how about you meet me outside of this place tomorrow and we'll go do something fun."

"Like what?" I asked, smiling.

Axl shrugged. "I dunno. Beach? Movies? Dinner? All three?" He suggested, making me giggle.

"Okay, okay," I said, giving in.

"So, it's a date?" He asked.

I nodded. "It's a date," I confirmed.