Ch. 7

Tuesday - April 22nd 2014

Zayn would be leaving for South America today. I got a hold of him last night, thinking he'd leave on Thursday.

*FLASHBACK*

I really need to talk to you!

Right now? I'm leaving tomorrow! I need to rest.

What? Already?

Yeah.

It's urgent. Please?

Okay. I'll come by your place at 10.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was currently pacing up and down my living room. It was 10.30 and I grew more impatient as time passed by. Did he forget? Did he change his mind?

Just as I was about to call him a knock on my door startled me.

I opened the door and was met with his sleepy figure leaned on one side.

"Come in!" I chirped a little too excited.

He shuffled inside and joined me in the kitchen.

"I'll make you coffee." I stated, not bothering to ask first.

"Sarah, why did you want to see me?" He sounded annoyed. But he always sounded annoyed when he was tired.

Was he annoyed because he was tired, or did I annoy him?

"Sit." I handed him a mug with steaming hot coffee and joined him after I poured a cup for myself.

"Did you know Trisha was here? Well, not in here. She was at Joy's. On Friday. After the interview Joy called me and told me. I went to her place and your mom told me a few things."

I paused for a moment, allowing Zayn to process my words.

"She told me how the girl I caught you with was someone you had known for a while. I thought she was just some random groupie. But then again, what was I supposed to think? You never reached out to me!"

His eyes grew big at my last words. The caffeine was kicking in and his senses slowly sharpened.

"Didn't reach out to you? More than once, just fyi!"

"You never said why you did it! I thought we were fine. Why did you lie to me?" I mumbled.

"About what? I never lied to you!" His voice went up a couple notches.

"About her! The girl you've got history with! She obviously still means something to you."

"This is ridiculous! I didn't lie to you about her, I just never told you about her. And why would I? There's nothing to tell!" He exclaimed standoffish.

"Excuse me? Was it my imagination? Didn't you and her had sex in our bedroom? I ran in on you, remember?"

"It was nothing. You made such a big deal out of it. Now you regret it? No. Now you deal with the consenquences!" He said before he placed the mug back on the counter.