Chapter 28

"Like I said already I don't care what you do." Eleanor said into the phone bluetooth as she drove her newly owned Dodge Viper through Gotham. "Does it mean I can rob a bank?" Digger asked. Eleanor raised a eyebrow even though she knew he couldn't see her.

"You want to rob a bank when you just got out of prison?" She couldn't make up her mind if he crazy or dumb or perhaps both.

"Well love, if you hadn't notice I have a bit of a addiction that I haven't been able to fuel for over months now so that I'm out every bank here looks likes Christmas to me." Eleanor was only halfway paying him attention as she speeded past a changing traffic light.

"Listen Jessie James-"

"Jessie who?" He asked clueless to who she was referring to.

"Either your not old enough to who he or you haven't been in America long enough to know who he is, so take your pick to whichever one you want because I have to go." She said about to hang up until he started yell at her not to hang up.

"Wait! Wait! Does that means I can rob a bank?"

"Honey, I don't give a damn if you do or don't, but if you do makes sure you bring something nice home for me."

"I certainly will gorgeous."

"Then I'll see you later and Oh, don't call me gorgeous." She finally hung up the phone and continued to focus on getting to where she was going.
_______________________________________

Sugar Skull Cove home of the Las Catrinas one of the many gangs Gotham has to offer but is perhaps one of the lease violent and unknown group out there. The only ones who knows about them are the people they let, not even dark knight himself knew about them.

They were a all female gang that protected the innocent they deemed worthy of saving but they could also be hired out as bodyguards for some sort of favor from their client which lead to them having connections in  import/export to the mayor of Gotham his self.

A formidable opponent but if ailled with a decision that you'll undoubtedly be greatful for. Luckily for Eleanor she was no foe but friends with the leader of the group.

The newly escaped convict stepped out of the out of her car and handed her keys to the valets as she told them not to have to much fun with her ride. Her blonde hair held tight curls that bounced with every step she took as the immortal woman walked towards the entrance of the club.

There was a line of people of waiting to get inside as a rather large guard with his arms crossed stood at the door stopping them enter.

He had a unreadable look as Eleanor begin to approach him, she pulled down the black and navy blue dress she was wearing before reaching inside her bra and pulling out a gold card.

The bouncer had already been watching her since she had gotten out the car and already planed to turn her away that was until she spoke.

"Hello tall, dark and handsome what's a man like you doing standing out here instead of inside dancing with me?" Eleanor asked coming for strong as the bouncer just stared at her with the same look as before.

"Are you on the list?" He questioned looking at the papers in his hand then her. She laughed a little as a smile graced her maroon painted lips.

"I doubt it." She said twirling the card she held in her hand. The man straighten up and crossed his arms again, opening his mouth to respond.

"Then your no-" Eleanor cut him off by flashing her card in face. He looked over it before his eyes widen, Eleanor smirked at this knowing full well she was getting the club.