Chapter 20

Just a warning a small majoritie of this chapter are song lyrics. That all I hope you like it.
_______________________________________

Music blasted from Eleanor's cell as Will and three other guards walked down the hall. One month had pasted since Eleanor was put back in prison, she didn't cause a lot of problems other then her music being to loud, which is why they were coming to her cell.

They stooped on front of her cell, but she didn't look up and continued to stare at the gem in her hands. "Turn down the music, Diamond!" Will shouted over the noise. She choose to ignore him which angered him. "Diamond, turn down that music now or we'll start using some brutality!" She didn't budge.

A small grin appeared on his face. "Unlock the cell." He said to the guard with the keys. The guy unlocked the door, and with that Eleanor finally looked up with her eyes glowing a bright misty blue. She held her hand out which caused the door to fly open and pinned the guard to the wall behind him.

"What the hell!" Will yelled taking his gun out, the other did the same as Eleanor strutted out of her cell, smirking. She turned towards the two with a blue aurora surrounding her. The two of them aimed their guns at her in fear.

Eleanor grinned at them and eyed both of the nervous men, before she flicked her wrist which sent the guard next to Will into the wall, knocking him unconscious.

Will's eyes widen as his hands started to shake, Eleanor smirked. "What's the matter, sunshine? You scared of little old me?" She asked sweetly but a all but deadly look caressed her face.

He back away as she started to move forward towards him. "Y-yes." He barely managed to get out.

Eleanor lightly flicked her hand causing his gun to fly out of his hand. She looked him in the eye and saw some the most fear she had ever seen in one man for a while. He then proceeded to try and run but couldn't due to her mist holding him in place.

She stood in front of him and smiled. "Do you know what the feeling of being humiliated every day for over eleven months...or the feeling of being shocked half to death?"

All he managed to do was shake his head no. "Oh, then why don't I show you." Electric bolts shot through him causing him to scream in agony. She continued to let it happen for over two minute before she stopped. The now fried guard fell to the ground barely breathing. She lean down low enough for him hear what she had to say.

"Your lucky I don't kill ya, you piece shit." She spit on him before walking away as the speaker song changed to 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boys.

Some legends are told,

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me,

Remember me for centuries,

And just one mistake

Is all it will take,

We'll go down in history,

Remember me for centuries,

He-e-e-ey ya, oh he-e-e-ey,

He-e-e-ey ya,

Remember me for centuries

Eleanor walked down the halls of Belle Reve in search of her friends as alarm rung out through the facility. Three guards ran around the corner with guns in their hands, but Eleanor quickly disarmed them and used her mist knock out two of them while holding the other one in the air. She walked up to female guard and politely smiled at her. "Hello miss, can you please politely tell me where Floyd Lawton, Waylon Jones, and Digger Harkness cells are?"