Chapter 18

"My spell is complete..." Enchantress said smirking, while the Eleanor couldn't help but to glare her misty eyes at the witch. Her mind wasn't working right, everything was pounding and clouded. The only thing that was suppressing the pain was her sense of wanting to avenge Diablo, a good man who saved hers and many others life's.

"Once you and your armies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world and it will be mine to rule." The light above them begin to brighten to the fullest, as it cover almost every inch of the previous dark sky.

The wind begin to pick up to the point where it was blowing the squad back a few feet. A loud electrical sound filled the air as the light continued to grow.

"We gotta move here, Flag?" Deadshot shouted over to Flag who only stood a few feet away from him.

"We got to cut her heart out!" Just as Flag said it, Enchantress whipped around and faced them. Her appearance changed but before anyone could noticed she appeared out of nowhere next to Floyd.

She throw him back, and disappeared right when Harley and Katana were about to hit her. She tripped Flag and hit Harley at the same time, while Katana went to strike but she knocked her down before disappeared again.

She reappeared behind Eleanor ready to knock her down to, right as her hand came down to hit her, Eleanor caught her arm and very swiftly slammed her into the ground in front of her.

She took out her daggers and went to stab the witch but she caught her wrists, she held on to Eleanor's wrists as the furious woman continued to use more pressure on wrist. The witch looked into Eleanor's mist filled eyes as she continued to try and kill her and saw the most hateful and despiseful look she had ever she had ever seen in her life, Her daggers were only two-inches away from piercing her. Enchantress evaporated from Eleanor's hold.

Everyone started to look around for her. Katana started to say something, while everyone begin ask where was she.

"Where is she?" Digger yelled pacing around only to find nothing. Enchantress's luagh was heard through the air, before she again reappeared with two swords, and once again disappeared.

"I'm really getting tired of her disappearing and reappearing act." Eleanor thought angrily, as she looked for her.

Enchantress appeared a few feet above the ground with her swords ready to strike Harley.

"Watch out!" Floyd said stepping in front of Harley and held his arm above his head right as Enchantress's blades came down.

Everyone begun to attack her all at once. She swung one of her swords at Deadshot again and he again blocked while also getting a punch in, She kicked him which sented him flying into a wall.

She managed back Harley into a conner, and was going to cut off her head before Harley ducked down narrowly missing getting killed.

Eleanor pulled the witch away from Harley and punched her in the face. She so later proceeded to quietly groan in pain as Enchantress kicked her in the gut, sending her into the ground.

Harley hit the witch over the head with a bat, in reincarnation for hurting Eleanor, but when she turned around to face Harley her feelings changed. "Sorry." She said Enchantress gave her a dead eye look, before sending her into the ground too.

Flag hit her and she brought her swords up to slice him, Deadshot deflected her strike with his gauntlets. Katana begin to fight with her before she was thrown down again.

Digger threw one of his boomerang at her, but she disappeared again, he looked around before she reappeared above him taking him by surprise. Deadshot had recovered and begin to shoot bullets at her, but all they did was reflected off of her.