Chapter 2

Eleanor laughed as she hung upside down from metal bar inside of her cage. Her long blonde hair was clouding her view of everything around her, as she kept thinking how she wanted something to do, like a book to read, or to kill Batman, or maybe some music. "I don't even know why I'm in here. I didn't do anything wrong other then kill few people," she unhooked one of her legs from the bar. "But they were bad people and I didn't kill any innocent civilians so I was really doing them a huge favor if you ask me."

Eleanor continued to think more about how she hated not have any think to do, other then hanging from a stupid bar in her cell, but she soon perked up when she sensed three men coming towards her cell. She got down and quickly ran to the bars that held her captive, as her favorite prison guard Will approached her cell, the guy was a major jackass that she hated and would kill if only she could get her hands on him, but sadly enough that wouldn't be happening for anytime soon. "Hi Willy, how are you doing?" despite Eleanor have a burning passion to kill him, he loved her but only for her looks. "Hey sunshine, I'm doing just about fine, what about you?" Eleanor made a thinking face while swirling a piece of her hair around her finger before responding. "I'm good but I would be a lot better if you let me out of this cage."

He crossed his arms and smugly grinned. "You know I can't do that."

"But we could mingle and maybe even get a little carzy if you know what I mean." she winked at him causing him to chuckled as he took a step closer to her cell.

"As tempting as that sounds..." he started to reach up to something she couldn't see. "It's not going to happen." she felt a joint of electricity rush throw her, which caused her to let go of the bars and start to shake until she fell to the ground.

Will and the two guards stared at her for only one minute before Will spoke again. "To bad she's a criminal or I wound totally hit that." Will said with both of guards nodding their head in agreement to his statement, before walking away from Eleanor's cell.
______________________________________

Later on that day Eleanor was sitting on the concrete floor of her cell, pissed off that the dick shit of a gruad electrocuted her, which gave her more reasons to want to kill him.

She sensed a group of people coming towards her cell, but she didn't even bother to get up. When the group came to a stop in front of her cell she looked up and saw a pair of intimidating brown eyes were looking down at her.

Eleanor felt intimidated by the woman that stared at her, but something told her that she would want to be on this woman's good side. So she sent a slight smile her way, which in return the woman quietly said something to Will that Eleanor couldn't hear.

A shocked expression came upon his face. "Ma'am I highly recommend that you don't do that."

"I didn't ask for a recommendation, now are you open the door or do I have to do it myself?" the lady respond glareing at Will, he sighed before unlocking Eleanor's cage but held the door shut. "Don't try anything or else I'll send you to the hole."

Eleanor rolled her eyes as the woman walked inside before Will closed the cell door behind her. The woman observed the blonde bombshell as she kept her distance herself from Eleanor, before speaking. "I want to make a team of really bad people like yourself."

Eleanor raised an eyebrow. "A team of immortal, plasma beam shooting, heal really fast kind of team?"

The lady was not phase by the blonde's sarcastic remark. "A team of bad guys that will complete missions that are assigned to them by me."

"And you want really want me on your team?" She thought that the woman mad to want herself on her team. "Yes." the lady replyed stepping closer to her. "Yeah, well what do I get out of it?"

"10 years off you prison sent-" the lady was cut off by Eleanor, "I don't want you to lower my prison time." the woman slightly frowned since she all ready willing to offer her a deal. "Then what you want?" It didn't even take Eleanor second to respond. "My gem."

"Your what?" The woman asked confused on what Eleanor was asking.

"My family gem. It's been around almost as long as I've been living." the lady raised a eyebrow. "That's really what you want? Cause you know joining this team could means that you could possibly die." Eleanor grinned at the woman "I'm a immortal woman that has died countless, so what's one more time."

The lady nodded her head with a slight smile that Eleanor couldn't see. "Well miss. Diamond let me be the first to welcome you to Taskforce X." and with that woman begin to leave.

"Wait your not leaving me here, are you?" the lady turned around once she out of cage and the door was locked. "Yes, I don't have any uses for you at the moment." Eleanor eyes widen in anger as she stomped over to the bars wrapping her hands around them. "We made a deal, now let me go!" she started to shake the bars as the woman whispered something to Will again, he did a small wave to a guard that was closest to Eleanor's cage signaling a female guard to do some and the next thing Eleanor knows she being shocked again.

As Eleanor fell to ground, she only heard one thing before blacking out, the sound of heels hitting the cement floor.
______________________________________

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to update, I was a little busy helping my grandmother do somethings. But i would like to ask you guys a question, would you rather me update faster but chapters might be short, or rather me write longer chapters?, It just a question that bettered help me understand what you guys want.
Thank for reading and sorry it's not great.