Chapter 6

As they all boarded the helicopter, Eleanor pulled Rick aside. "Hi Ricky baby, are you okay? Cause you didn't seem to want to talk to your beloved?" She pouted while he just glared at her. "It's because I didn't and don't call me that." You could see a small spark of lust in her eyes. "But Ricky, you use to love it when I'd call you baby," she lightly pushed a hand to his chest, "remember when you use to call me a angel in a land of gods and monsters." his glare still remained cold and heartless. "Yeah I use to say a lot of things but not anymore," he pushed her off him, before continuing, "get a move on Diamond." he walked past her and on to the helicopter.

Eleanor stood there trying figure out what he meant, but started to smirk when she thought she had figured it out. "He's playing hard to get." she walked on after him and took a seat next to Harley while staring at him. "Nothing to worry about especially when two can play at that game."

Just as we were about to take off, a woman with a white mask on and a samurai sword on her hip jumped on board. "You're late." Rick said. "Isogashikatta (I was busy)" she explained. "This I'd Katana. She's got my back. Would not recommend getting killed by her, her sword, the Soultaker traps the souls of who ever it kills inside." Eleanor raised a eyebrow at woman now known as Katana, while Harley smiled at her. "Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya." she greeted, holding out a hand for the masked woman to shake, but something told Eleanor that Katana took it the wrong way. "Watashi we sorera o korosu hitsuyo he primary la?" (should I kill them?)" Eleanor's eyes widen at her sudden question. "Not yet." Rick said, Eleanor looked at him a little pissed he would let Katana kill them, but hey they were bad guys.

"Hey I love the perfume, what is it? The stench of death." Harley said gigging at her words, which caused Eleanor to snort, but all Katana did was just glare at the two blondes.

Harley turned to Eleanor and Deadshot before saying. "She seem nice." which Eleanor didn't respond to, she nodded her head, before looking at the sword wielding woman again.

As the helicopter ride went on Eleanor couldn't help but let her mind wander back to when her best friend was a sword wielding goddess.
______________________________________

1918 (location unknown)

A unknown figure was slashing though hundreds of soldiers with nothing but a pair of silver daggers at their aid. The figure launched up in air and stabbed a soldier right in the chest, blood splattered on them as they took their daggers out of the now dead soldiers body, the person didn't notice a soldier sneaking up behind them. But a woman wielding a sword slashed though the soldier cutting him in half. "Merciful Minerva Scarlett what happened to paying attention!" the woman yelled worried for their friend's life. The figure took their army helmet off, which allowed their long blonde hair fall down their back.

She grinned at the dark haired woman in front of her. "Why should I have to worry about getting killed by someone when I have a Wonder Woman of a friend by my side, Diana." the woman sighed. "Scarlett..." she looked at the joy in the blonde's eyes before continuing, "just stay behind me and try not to get killed."

"Can't make any promises." was all Scarlett said before running off into war again. Diana rolled her eyes but smiled anyway before chasing after her.
______________________________________

Eleanor was pulled back to earth by the sound of Harley's voice. "Look at the pretty lights! Are you guys seeing this?" Eleanor looked out the window and saw blue rays of lights in sky above Midway City. "What the hell..." she whispered amazed she was seeing.

"What happened?" Deadshot yelled, over the sound of helicopter.

"Terror attack," Rick said. "Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AKs, you know usual shit."

His words made her byond pissed, because if she has ever learned one in her many life times is not to lie, especially not to her.

"Mhmm yeah, Flag I don't believe you there's no way that whatever is going on down there is terrorists." she glared at Rick. "How are you so sure I'm lying, Diamond?"

"Because I know a lie then I hear one, soldier." she leaned on edge of seat. "Yeah so what happens if your wrong?" he questioned leaning in closer to her also. "I'm never wrong when it comes to a lie," Eleanor licked her lips before leaning back onto her seat. "Plus you should never lie to a killer."

"You know she's right," Deadshot said agreeing with Eleanor. "I don't know if they told you, but I'm a hitman, not a fireman. I don't save people."

"Anything, for a doller, right?" Rick said, a smug smile came upon Deadshot's face. "You know the dark places too, don't act like you don't."

"I'm a soldier," Rick sharply replied "and you're a serial killer who takes credit cards. When the shooting starts - and it will," he pointed a finger at man across from him. "You'll cut and run."

Before Deadshot could come up with a remark, a loud gun shots rang out across the city and the helicopter jerked in a wave of bullets, until it started to come falling down from the sky.

The helicopter scraped against the cement, before coming to a complete stop. Eleanor was the first to get out of the now destroyed helicopter, unfazed because she has been in quite a few crashes in her life, so compared to this, it was nothing but walk in the park.

She walked out of the helicopter, with a cigarette in her mouth as she lit it with a lighter. Many the soldiers that got out before her, pointed their gun at her.

Eleanor took a long puff off her cigarette before speaking "just to let you know," she started but held up one of her finger to take another puff from her cigarette again before continuing. "I had nothing to do with this." her eyes were wide as she shook her head as she stood in front of in front of the firey wreckage helicopter.
______________________________________

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know if your curious on why I called Eleanor, Scarlett in her flashback is because she use to go by her first name instead. That's all I wanted to tell you guys and sorry if this chapter sucks and for miss spells.

And as always thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it.
______________________________________