Kinda Chapter 26

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you all that I originally wrote this for this book as a flashback/dream but then I started my new book Dark Paradise Wonder Woman which is basically about Eleanor's past with Diana but I've been really wanting to publish this in this book so think of it like a sort of preview of my new book and also a a new chapter.

Thank you and I hope you like it.
_

_____________________________________

1912 (location at sea)

Have you ever heard the saying that life at sea is rough, well that's the case for Madame Scarlett, a woman blessed with beauty and grace and could do almost anything she put her mind to. But there was one thing she was not prepared to do, which was be caught in a storm out at sea.

The blonde Madame ran around the the vessel she was aboard of trying to find a way to stop what was happen, while she was running she ran into Jimmy a friend of hers. "Jimmy, what happened?!" she yelled over the strong wind that was blowing. "I'm not sure but I think it has to do with the sails!" he pointed up to the sail that was pushing them even feather in the the deadly storm. She narrowed her eyes at the sail before running toward it, she heard Jimmy yell after her but she didn't care, she wouldn't let another family of hers die.

She started to climb a rope that led to the sails of the ship, rain pour down on her blocking her sight but it didn't stop her from making it to the top. She starred to untie the not that one of the sails in place, while she was doing this she heard someone yell at her but hear she didn't hear them so she continued on what she was doing. She finally was able to untie the not which would stop the wind from pushing them into the storm farther.

Scarlett grinned at her new found success, she started to sip from the ledge she was squatting on, she tried to catch her grip but failed and started to fall but she managed to grab a rope. Scarlett heard Jimmy and many of the crew members call her name, but her safety was short lived because she started to lose her grip on the rope until she fell in the ocean below her. She tried to swim back up but do to the harsh waves she couldn't, she started run out of air and her vision became blurryed with black spots until she finally past out.
______________________________________

Scarlett eyes shot open as she coughed up burning saltwater, she went into a fit of coughs while sitting up and saw that she was no long on the ship but instead she saw that she was on a beach. As she looked at her new surroundings, until she heard someone cough behind her back. When Scarlett turned around she saw a mean looking woman, that had long red hair, flawless skin, and dark green eyes that Scarlett could feel burning a hole into her head.

Scarlett gulped before speaking "umm hi." The woman didn't respond only forced Scarlett to stand up and begin to shove her off the beach and into a forest. "Hey where are you taking me?" she started to struggle against the woman's grip, but she found that she much strong then she looks. "You will know soon enough." the woman said shoving her even harder.

Soon they arrived to a city made of marble and clay, there was lots of women there dressed in strange clothing but strangely no men. They pointed at Scarlett whispering things to each other as she and the unknown woman pasted them. The two of them in what looked to be a palace that looked like it should belong to a king and queen. Scarlett gasped at the beautiful sight, she saw a pair of women guarding a some kinda of entrance, the women bowed at the red-head before opening the the giant doors for the two to enter.

When they walked inside, Scarlett was shocked at what she saw, it was a open space like throne room that looked like it should in ancient greek, a beautiful woman sat on a throne in the middle of the room. The woman had blonde hair that was pulled up, she also had a crown that sat upon her head signifying that she was royalty. But the woman that wore the crown wasn't what caught Scarlett by surprise, it was who stood beside her. It was the most gorgeous woman Scarlett had ever seen, she had long dark brown hair that had beautiful curls in it, brown eyes that held kindness but showed strength, and a body that was flawless and could make any woman jealous of her, especially with the light greek style armor hybrid she was wearing.