Chapter 13

Hey guys just needed to let know you that this chapter is going to be split in two because how long it is. So this is the first half and the second half is going to be coming soon.

Also when you see these () in the story it means that their talking in a different language.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it.
______________________________________

"What can I get getcha?" Harley asked Eleanor from behind the bar counter.

"Two shot of scotch please." Eleanor responded.

"Right way, Missy." Harley took out two glasses and started to fill them up up with tastefull amber color liquor. Eleanor watched as the liquid filled to the glass and sighed.

Harley slid the two glasses to Eleanor which she immediately picked up ready to drink but stopped and decided to ask a question that was really bothering her.

"What has the world come to?" Eleanor asked no one in particular.

"Shit. That's what it's come to."

"Here's to," Deadshot begin to lift his shot glass. "Honor among thieves."

"I'm not a thief." Katana stated as Floyd a went to click her glass.

"Your not but I'm certainly am." Eleanor smirked as she hit her glass with Floyd's.

Eleanor dipped her head back as she drowned both of her drinks. She hissed at the burning sinsation.

"A little to hot for you, cupcake?" Captain Boomerang taunted seeing the pain look on her face.

She glared at him "I've been drinking scotch before you could even throw a boomerang or walk for that matter. Sweetheart."

Confusion took form on his face as he was about to ask her what did she mean, but a new conversation started.

"Well we almost pulled it off...despite what everyone thought." Deadshot said.

"Worst part is," he added, "they're gonna be blaming us for the whole thing."

"They can't have people knowing the truth." Deadshot continued on with his speech. "We're the cover up...and don't forget. We're the bad guys."

"Yeah we're bad guys but at least we aren't like that crazy bitch that's destroying the city right now." Eleanor said as Harley poured her some more scotch.

"What do ya mean?" Harley asked tilting her head.

"All I'm saying is that we're bad guys. We steal and kill a reasonable amount of people." Katana glared at her.

"(There is no reasonable of people to kill, you whore.)" Katana said still glaring at her.

"(Don't call me a whore and there is a right amount of people to kill.)" everybody looked at Eleanor in shock, but the most shocked of them was Katana considering she just flat out insulted her.

"Wait you can understand her?" Floyd asked shocked.

"Yes I can understand her and any other language you can throw at me." she grinned at them before drinking a another shot.

"But just to let you know Katana, I don't kill innocent people." Eleanor added.

"Your telling us you ain't never killed any women, childen?"

Eleanor shook her head in anger. "No I never killed a child and I don't plan on starting. But I have killed a lot of women over the decades."

"I do." El Diablo said.