Chapter 22

The recently reunited friends ran through the facility trying to make a beeline to exit sense there's is a likeness that there was reinforcement was on their on the hunt for them.

They took a sharp turn down a hall and saw about fifteen guards armed with heavy equipment. As soon as the they laid eyes on the trio they started shoot at them, but Eleanor had brought her hand up just in time to make a mist like shield that was easily deflecting the bullets.

They continued to unload their ammo onto her shield until they didn't have anything left to fire anymore. Eleanor's lips turned into a twisted smile before dropped her defense and walked towards them as they desperately tried to load their guns.

"Come on boys let's show them a good time." She grinned back at them before launching forward at the one guard in front and punched him in the face. The guys followed in her lead and attacked the other gruads, but Eleanor was to pre-focused on beating the shit out of every guard in her reach to notice.

Eleanor grabbed a guard from behind her and single-handedly threw him into the man she was fighting and knocked them into the wall which took the two out of the fight. While Eleanor was going on her adrenaline like rage of a fight, Croc and Digger tore through the people who abused and ignored them for so damn long.

Digger upper-cut a guard in the jaw before grabbing the guy's head and slamming his own head into theirs, the man fell to the ground while Digger stood over him with blood dripping down his forehead but he had to much adrenaline pumping through him to noticed.

While Digger went on to fight with another guard, Croc was going at it like a beast, throwing guard after guard to the side taking them out of the fight.

Eleanor stood in the mist of the fight staring at the one ironically female guard that was apart of the attack squad. The guard glared at her and stood her ground, while Eleanor grinned at her. She liked that the woman wasn't scared of her and didn't let herself be intimidated by Eleanor, but just because she liked her bravery didn't mean she was not about to kick her ass.

The woman threw her gun down before running at Eleanor who quickly responded by moving out of the way and holding her elbow up to strike her in the back but the woman must have saw her move and managed to stop her body just in time to duck under her awaiting elbow and stand up and kick the legs out from underneath the blonde.

Eleanor caught herself before she hit the ground in push-up like position, she let out a shaky breath as loose strands of hair hung in her face. She slowly got up and turned to face the woman who now wore the smirk. Eleanor growled at the woman before tacking her to the ground.

Eleanor repeatedly started to punch the woman in her face as she went in on a full on fit of rage, blood splashed on Eleanor's face as fury burned in her eyes, bruises started to appear on every side of the woman's face.

But unfortunately for Eleanor the table turns when the woman was able to flip Eleanor over so she was on top and then proceeded to hit her as much as she had done to her. Each time somewhat of a bruise appeared on Eleanor's face it heal itself so the woman punched even harder.

The blonde slowly started to get ignored of what was happening. "Okay I've had enough of this shit." She thought before holding her hand and going unnoticed by the woman was a small trail of mist lurking towards her before it grabbed her leg and lifted the woman it the air.

Eleanor stood up and grinned at the upside down woman as the guard glared at her which only made her smirk grow bigger. "Now just to let you know this is something to smirk about, honey." The vixen said before releasing her mist on the woman cuasing her to fall face first into the ground.

She looked at the woman with little pity before turned around just in time to see the guy's finishing the last two guards. "Come on boys we should go before more guards show up."

"Also you might want to grab a gun and some bullets because things might even ugly then what they are." She added. "What about you?"

"What about me. I've got the greatest weapon that no person can have, which is myself." She smirked as her mist danced down her arm and into her hand in a movement almost resembling fire.

The two agreed with her before rushing to their original destination. When they got to the back entrance the guy's saw it was clear and started to run ahead, but Eleanor sensed that there were over fifty people in the area, very well hidden. She grabbed the two from the back of their jumpsuits and pulled them back with ease.

They looked her like she insane which was very likely ture as she pulled down to her height so that they can hear what she had to say. "Their about fifty guards hiding in here, so I'm gonna give you a straightforward plan for the two of you to run to the loading docks and get a vehicle and ecpace."

"What about you?" Croc asked growling when he slowly caught scent of a guards. "I'll be right behind you guys, there's no need to worry about me, Croc." She grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile, but in the same moment a bullets flew in the air without them knowing and lodged itself within Killer Croc's shoulder.

He growled loudly and gripped his wound. Eleanor whipped her head around looking for who shot him but something dawn in her head to look up, where a dozens of guards with almost every weapon you could imagine, handguns, rifles, and even rocket launchers. But even with all that they had, they still shivered at her fiery glare.

"My plan," she said staring at the two as mist starts to swirl around her as she catches a look at her injured friend. "It's starts now!" A wave of power washed over her as she rolled her head and glares at the guards with a grin of pure evil resting on her face.

"When you hurt me you me I'll kick your ass, but if you hurt my friends you die!"

_______________________________________

Hey guys I just wanted to say today was my birthday and know you likely probably don't care but also wanted post this as a birthday present to myself because I've know you guys have probably like a new chapter so that was it.

Also happy Valentine's Day and I hope you liked it.