Chapter 4

Eleanor was roughly shoved to the ground by a someone she couldn't view, she tried to look to see who did it, but a black material was blocking her view. She growled in annoyance because now she would have to rely on her enhance senses.

"ALPHA, BRAVO TEAM, ON ME!"

Eleanor head snapped up at the sudden command, although she couldn't see anything, she sensed someone looking directly at her for a second before looking away.

"Unlocking 'em" she heard the same voice say, Eleanor analyzed the voice, she could have sworn she heard it before. As she tried to figure out who the voice belonged too, someone unlocked her handcuffs. Once the cuffs were gone, her hands flew to her head and untie the cloth that was wrapped around it, when she took it off, she analyzed the her surroundings, which she saw that she was outside, and saw 4 people that looked odd, looking down at her, which caused her sinfully grin at them.

As she slowly got up, she looked forward to be met with a pair eyes she never thought she would see again, the man she loved more then the thing she desires most in the world, Rick Flag.

Her face broke out into a huge smile, as she stood up, but his face remained grim and serious. Just as Eleanor was about to speak, he glared at her as a way to tell her to stay quiet, which she did, as she frowned.

"Hiya boys" the woman on Eleanor's farthest right said grinning at the soldiers, she stuck out her hand "Harley Quinn, how do you do?" they just looked at her with disgust and hate, which was understandable considering she was a bad guy. "Huh?" Harley suddenly asked, her eyes wildly looked across the soldiers, "what was that?, I should kill everyone and escape?" a huge smile was placed on her pale, almost white face, but she quickly continued, "sorry. It's the voices."

The soldiers still didn't respond, they just glared at her, not wanting to risk their life's with her. Eleanor saw that other prisoners look at the crazed blonde as well, she laughed before reassuring everyone, "I'm kidding, that's not what they really said." a Devious look took place on the woman's face.

Eleanor was very interested by the obviously crazed lady, because she was definitely Eleanor's type, pretty, crazy, and straight up dangerous. No Eleanor was not gay, but she did have experience in that field.

But not that it mattered, because she had her eyes set on other prize, a prize that used to be hers, that she was demeanor to win back.

"What do we got here?" Rick asked, walking over to a couple of soldiers who were carrying what looked to be a body bag. "twelve pounds of shit of ten pound sack." he quickly cut though the bag with no regards on what could be in it. "Welcome to the party, Captain Boomerring." Rick greeted poorly as a wild eyed man fell from the bag and Punched the first soldier he saw.

You aspect since Eleanor had enhance senses she would be able to hear from a far distance. Well to answer your, no she can not. So it might explain why Eleanor is leaning closer to where they were to hear what they were saying, but her actions caused many of the soldiers raised their guns at her, once Eleanor saw this she slowly went back to her spot slightly and fearfully smiled at them.

As Eleanor stood mentally cussing the soldiers out in her head, she saw a another man arriving, who she heard a soldier call him Slipknot, she saw him punch a woman who called him a scumbag, which the man stated "she had a mouth.", Eleanor almost felt sorry for the woman, to bad she didn't give a shit though.

"Listen up!" Rick yelled, Eleanor lifted her head up, happy to hear the love of her life talk. "In your necks...the injection you got, is a nanite explosive, the suse of a rice grain, but it's as a hand grenade," Eleanor moved a stray strand of hair out of her face, not really giving a damn about the fact about the chip that could kill her in any given second. "You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what?, You die."

"Umm known to be quite vexing," Quinn spoke up, raising a hand, "I'm just forewarning you."

"Lady, shut up!" Rick yells, Harley pouts at the sudden rudeness, "you're going somewhere very bad to do something that'll get you killed, but until that happens, you're my problem."

"So, was that like a pep talk?" the prisoner in front of Rick asked.

"Yeah," Rick answered dryly. "That the pep talk." he raised his arm pointingr behind the prisoners, "there's your shit, grab what you need for a fight, we're wheels up in 10."

______________________________________