Chapter 7

Eleanor and rest of the team were walking about freely, the soldiers surrounding them, but hey they were allowed to walk around and not get shot for doing it, so it's a win if you think about it.

As they walked Eleanor noticed that tattoo guy was walking slower then the rest of them. She slowed down her pace and started to walk with him "hello mister I don't believe we met. I'm bombshell but you can call me Eleanor." she shuck out her hand for him to shake which all he did was stare at it then at her kind but deceiving face.

When he stayed silent she took it as a sign "not much of a talker hmm, well I hope that silence of your makes up for in a fight." something about what she said finally made him talk "this ain't my fight." he frowned, Eleanor raised a eyebrow before silently laughing "I have fought in many fights that weren't my own but soon became my own. So don't be surprise if you actually start to fight for something." Eleanor smiled at him before walking ahead to catch up with the others, leaving him to dwell on her words.

While walking behind Captian Boomerang and Slipknot, she wasn't paying attention to anything until she heard something that caught it. "Mind games." digger whispered quietly to Slipknot not wanting to be overheard by anyone, but sadly for Eleanor heard him and started to listen into what he meant "What's that?" Slipknot quickly asked.

"All this bomb in the neck carp," digger answered, "it ain't real, mate. See, they're trying to trap us in our own minds, right, but you look around, we're free, bro." Slipknot stayed silent before speaking "how do you know this?"

"Just trust me, I know, all right it's a con," digger said assuring him something that wasn't true. "Now, I'm going because I have life to live. Question is are you coming?"

Eleanor took slipknot silence as a yes to digger's question. She wanted to tell them that the chip was legit, but held her tongue wanting to see this will play out.

Digger suddenly turned around towards the soldiers behind him and sucked punched one of them in the jaw. The soldiers fell to the ground, Katana quickly yelled something Eleanor something she couldn't make out before whipping out her sword.

Eleanor smiled happily as the scene played out, knowing it will end terribly. Slipknot fired his grappling hook to the closest rooftop, while katana had digger shoved against a wall with her elbow pressed up against his neck.

Eleanor was happy to see what was happening digger but even more happy when a explosion rang throughout area they were in. Slipknot's now behead body hung limp from the roof he was trying to reach.

By now Eleanor was barely holding it together, she wanted to laugh but she also felt a little guilty for not telling them the bombs were real. But she probably didn't feel as guilty as digger did, sense he was the one who encourage Slipknot to try and escape.

"Okay," Rick begin to talk, "you wanna keep playin' the Hollywood spares version of I'll blow your freaking head off." he focused his glare on Floyd "you next, Deadshot?"

Floyd eyes widen before they turned into a glare. Befoe Floyd could do anything, Eleanor intervened "you shouldn't be talking such a big talk soldier, considering your surrounded by criminals, you know."

Rick's eyes snapped towards Eleanor with irritation in them. "Yeah criminals I can kill in matter of seconds." Eleanor shook her head as she slowly moved closer to him.

"I don't know about the rest of these guys but you couldn't kill me even if you had a atomic bomb," she was now in face to face with him, they both continued to glare at each other while every little move one of the them did made the other feel even more intimated then what they were.

Eleanor continued her sentence all while not taking her eyes off of his "So fuck off and let us do our jobs before I personally kick your ass, soldier." she sharply turned around, which caused her hair to hit Rick in face, she walked back to her previous spot while everyone looked at her with pure shock and somewhat fear.

After a minute of silence Rick opened his mouth to say something but instead turned around and started to walk so everyone took this as his silent way of telling them to follow him.

Eleanor silently walked bedside Harley and Deadshot "I'm going to kill him," Floyd said out of nowhere, which caught Eleanor's attention.

She crossed her arms while rising an eyebrow when Harley add onto Floyd's previous words "well you better make it quick 'caus he's gonna kill all of us one by one."

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, five or seven of these SEAL's, after that I'm gonna need some help." Floyd said, turning his head to look at the pale woman next to him. "You down?"

"Always," she said with no hesitation. She was going to continue but was interrupted by Eleanor. "Forgive me, but I would love to be of your little escape plan."

Floyd looked over at her smirking "don't worry your apart of it. Especially with your ability to shut up colonel ass up there." Eleanor laughed at his statement.

"Small problem," Harley started gaining Floyd and Eleanor's attention "what about the shit in our necks?"

"Your friend's gonna help us out with that, right?" he smiled at her.

A smile came upon her red painted lips, she lightly tapped him with her baseball bat. "You're my friend, too."

"Stay evil doll face, spread the word." Floyd flashed a smile her way just as the group arrived at a corner. Eleanor did not pay any mind to the soldiers who stop and continued to walk down the street.

"Diamond!" Rick yelled, which made her around to see she was the only one still walking. "What!" she shouted back while placing a hand on her hip.

"Get back over here." Eleanor rolled her eyes at his demandness. "No, how about you come over here and take the lead soldier."

Eleanor waited for a response that never came. Instead of hearing Rick she sensed the present of a large group of people coming not so far from behind her, or at least that what she thought they were.

She was going to say something about it, but Rick and couple of the soldiers ran forward, pasting her on the way. Eleanor opened her mouth to tell him about the people but quickly closed it when Rick started to speak. "Amanda are hostiles up ahead."

Eleanor started to get excited when she heard the the geart word 'hostiles' which made her grin like a Cheshire cat. She slang her shotgun off her shoulder and prepared for a fight.

"Copy that," Rick replied to Eleanor only assumes is Waller. "We're diverting. Bump out second squad two blocks east. We'll pass through, continue North."

She took a few steps forward and saw what Rick described as hostile. Which as Eleanor would remembered hostile would be referring to human. But what she saw was definitely not human, it was more like monsterous disfigured creatures. It was Notting she has ever seen before. which is saying something considering she has seen and fought almost everything known to man.

Eleanor tapped Rick on the shoulder, he turned around ready to say something but Eleanor didn't allow him the chance speak. "They," she pointed to the disfigured monsters ahead "are not what you called terrorists." a thin line took form on her dark lips.

"So?" Rick asked with other things on his mind. "So, what the hell are they?" her eyes were swirling with anger because he lied to her.

"I'm not sure." he replied looking forward.

Eleanor sighed knowing that was as good of a answer she was gonna get from him. The rest the criminals came forward to see what they dealing with. But Eleanor didn't care. She decided to do something she hasn't done decades, which is pray.

"Oh great Minerva all I ask for from you is to strengthen my gift so I can kick some monstrous ass." she opened her green eyes that held a burning fire in them.

She recited one line before raising her gun ready to shot. "And on that note let's go kick some disfigured ass."
______________________________________

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating lately, I've been busy with school, but I promise to get on a better schedule. So I hope this makes up for my absence. Thank you for reading and I hope you like it.