Chapter 1

"I want to assemble a taskforce of the most dangerous people on the planet, who I think can do some good. The worst of the worst."

Admiral Olsen took a sip of the beer in his hand before letting it sit on the table. Amanda Waller watched the water drip down the Bottle. She didn't like the silence because, it was a sign of judgment. The two men that sat beside her were Admiral Olsen and Dexter Tolliver. Amanda watched them look at their hands, knowing she sure as hell didn't have a plan. She slid a binder of documents closer to Olsen, who finally said the following saying, "they're...bad guys."

"Exactly," she quickly responded. "And if anything goes wrong, we blame it on them. We have built in Deniability."

"What makes you think you can control them?"

"Because getting people to act against their own self-interest is what I do for a living."

Dexter cut into his steak, savoring the taste, before he began to fip through the binder with the words Taskforce X on it. "You have Deadshot, Harley, Do Diablo, and so many more." he continued filling through the binder until something or more of someone caught his eye. "Who this?" he moved to binder to sit in the middle of the table so they could see.

"That is Scarlett Eleanor Diamond, a immortal woman that goes by many names, but is most formally known as bombshell. She has the abilities to fire plasma beams from the plams of her hands, is highly trained in multiple forms of fighting, and has a ability to heal at a much faster rate then any human could."

Olsen raised a eyebrow "how were you able too catch her?"

"We didn't. We found her hanging upside down in a alley with a note from batman attached to her, stating what she was and what she could do."

"But what did she do?" Dexter asked knitting his eyebrows together, "she killed over 107 people and was on the verge to becoming a crime lord," both men were quite after hearing that "and that only counting the ones we know of." Amanda added.

"Where is she now?" Dexter asked curious on where would they put a person like that. "Locked up in Belle Reve and she's been in there for few years now."

"Do you think she will cooperate?" Olsen questioned looking over file again, "I believe at the right price she would."

If they we're truly honest, they both believed that Amanda Waller could put this Taskfore X together, and lead a successful team of bad guys but if they were to double crossed her there would be hell to pay, cause she would have the capability to wipe them out with a snap of a finger.

If only they knew what was going to happen in less then a mattered of days, that would require the help of the specific group Amanda is trying to make happen, Taskforce X.