Too Late

It's been three days, THREE DAYS! These people aren't allowed to leave the country, guess where they are. OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY! Every single base we've checked was ransacked and no single personal item was left behind. Carmin and Chastity said they would control the compounds. That shows me to trust hippies. We were checking the last base a couple miles outside of Cabo San Lucas when we suspected there was a reason all these Lamins ran away so quickly. There was a note on the door. It said,
"Hello Bow Tie and Fez, we knew you would come looking for us. We are now living in a secure compound that we made in case our leaders ever came back to earth. The co-ordinates are in an email that was sent to your bat friend. We'll see you there.
                                               Sincerely,
                                                            Carmin"
I removed my hat and tapped on the side to wake up Hack-Bat. She came groggily came up from her slumber and squeaked in complaint.
"Hey, did you get an email with some co-ordinates in it?" I asked my sleepy little friend.
She nodded her head and handed over her tablet. I typed the co-ordinates into my Indigo device and teleported us all there.
By the looks of it, the base seemed to be underground.
Chastity rushed over and grabbed both of us. She dragged us over to what seemed to be a control center.
Bow Tie took the words right out of my mouth and said, "What?"
Chastity was to busy with all of her issues to explain herself.
I tried to get her attention, "Chastity, tell us what's going on."
She finally looked over and realized we had asked her a question, "Oh, yes. We are going into total lockdown. The Aggressors are coming back to Earth, there was report of one of their computers coming back online and they decided to accelerate their plans. We are preparing for the fallout of their attack."
She immediately went back to clicking buttons on a the console.
This lady was getting on my nerves, I decided to get her attention. I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face me.
"Why do you immediately assume they're going to win?" I said to her with a scowl.
She quickly responded, "They are not the same as they were before, they went back to the beginning of human civilization and studied your species."
"How'd they get a hold of time travel technology?"
Her eyes seemed to glaze over when I asked her, "In your successes, there was one constant variable..."
I let go of her and came upon a major realization, a constant variable in our successes.
Bow Tie vocalized the variable, "The Doctor, they've captured him haven't they?"
Chastity nodded her head slowly.
I snapped out of my trance of terror and immediately called U.N.I.T.
No one answered my call, it had already started.