The Aftermath

As Bow Tie and I came back to HQ we went straight to the directors office. We both walked in and greeted the director. She locked the doors and shut all the blinds.
"And what would this be about, Director?" I asked.
"Hello Bow Tie, Fez. I have something to tell you that I cannot reveal to anyone else," she said.
"Well, what is it?" Bow Tie said impatiently.
"Have you wondered why you two and commander Phoenix are the only ones with code names?"
"YES, NOW CUT TO THE CHASE."
"You two are known as the worst agents in this facility, however, that is not true."
There was a total silence until the director spoke again.
"You two are some of the most talented agents U.N.I.T has ever seen. In fact, we needed to delete the memory of nearly every mission you've gone on," said the director.
"Well that tells a lot about this agency, doesn't it?" Said Bow Tie.
"Yes, we really aren't that good," she admitted.
I couldn't help but to burst into laughter.
"And what would be so funny, Fez," the director incited.
"You really expect us to believe that, Director?" I said between laughs.
"That would just be stupid to not believe the truth."
"Are you absolutely positive it is the truth? The only reason I ask is because we're not the best, the two top agents are Hugo and Joseph."
"Well, we kind of just picked two really pompous blokes off the street and it just happened to be those two.  All the missions you think they've done were really your missions. So, basically they're frauds."
"What about us being suspended for a month?"
"That was just a ploy to get you here."
"So I freaked out at you for no reason?" Bow Tie inquired.
"Essentially," she replied.
"What is the least expensive thing here that I can break?" I interjected.
"Now let's not get too exited there Fez," Said the director, "I need you two to go on another mission for me. It should only take a day or two for you to complete it. There have been multiple sightings of a strange beast located in the Appalachian mountains."
"Are you really going to send us to find Bigfoot and did I really jump out of a corvette driving at 200 miles per hour?" I interrupted.
"Maybe and yes. You spent two months in the hospital recovering from that." She replied, a little annoyed.
"That explains the bum legs," I muttered.
"You will start today, the transportation is waiting for you outside."
Bow Tie and I saluted and went off to the transport.