A Lame Duck Pt. 4

We both crawled inside Bow Tie's coat and went into the computer room. (If you don't remember, her coat is bigger on the inside.) Bow Tie lowered the weight and we went adrift.
It took us a few minutes to get to the tower and when we hit the building we shot straight up to the roof and landed.
"Can I see your climbing equipment, Fez?" Asked Bow Tie.
"It'd be my pleasure, Bow Tie" I said handing her the climbing equipment.
She made an anchor on the ledge and we both lowered ourselves to the window. Pence was tied up in a corner and all the other people were in a football huddle in the middle of the room. I called for Hack-Bat, she popped her little head out.
"You need to send a message to U.N.I.T for reinforcements, tell them they need to surround Trump Tower and secure the area," I told her.
She nodded her head and went back inside.
A few minutes later there were jeeps and hummers at the base of the tower with soldiers surrounding it.
"Now!" Bow Tie shouted and we repelled back into the hole I made with my hammer.
We both sprinted over to Pence, grabbed him and ran back through the ,hole. Bow Tie pulled out her bumberchute and we fell slowly back to the ground.
Once we reached the ground we gave Pence over to U.N.I.T.
"I'd like to thank you two for saving me from those dastardly beasts," said Pence.
"No worries," replied Bow Tie.
We then both sauntered off into the distance.