The Untold Truth Pt. 3

"Are you sure you didn't scan my evil twin or something?" I asked not believing a word he said.
"How could you not believe yourself?"
"Who do you work for?" I asked leaning towards his mocking face.
"I work for U.N.I.T of course."
I flopped back in my chair and examined the room. There were several things that were off with this room. The camera was in the wrong corner, the glass was tinted a slight shade off the color it is supposed to be, and the crack in the left wall wasn't there. The real question is, when did I become so alert of these things?
"This isn't U.N.I.T, Dr. Jackal. If it were you would have shown me a badge, basic protocol," Once I said that he seemed to be slightly less comfortable than he was before, "Who do you really work for, and where are we?"
"I... I can't tell you this," he straightened up in his chair, "I need to go." He scurried off out the door and left me sitting alone. That was a terrible idea.
If I am correct, Hack-Bat should have realized the situation due to the soldiers rocking around my fez and she has already hacked into the security. I looked straight up at the camera and smiled, a very rare grin. The camera shifted it's gaze to the chair across from me. I examined it closely before realizing there was a metal nail file sitting on top of it. A big knife would've been much better, but I can cope. I looked at the hand cuffs and saw a crack in the side, a key structural weakness. I used all my might and smashed that crack off the table, a fissure opened up in the side and I wriggled my hand out. I grabbed the file and went over to the door. This was most definitely not U.N.I.T, the door wouldn't have such a large gap. I slid the file between the lock and the wall and the door opened up. Since when did I become lady MacGyver?
I searched up and down the hallway and spotted a very familiar face. It was not one I should see on someone else, though. She was wearing my fez! She had my face, my fez, my pocket watch, and my memories. I rushed towards her and she just stood still watching me. A smirk came across her lips, that is just a disrespect to my face! Man, I look like a mule when I smirk, I'll be sure never to do that anytime soon. I came face to face with her and stared into her cold, green eyes. Are my eyes cold? Surely they're not.
"Why do you have my face?" I asked as bluntly as possible.
"Why would I not want it, one of the most talented agents in U.N.I.T? I personally would have liked your friend's face, but my partner wanted it more," she said in a deep voice.
A deep voice? I knew it was kind of deep, but this is unlikely.
"Bow Tie is the smarter one, she's pretty, too. Not in like the 'I am a lesbian' kind of way, but the 'I wish I had her face' kind of way."
"I agree, that's why I wanted her form."
I heard a single set of footsteps coming down the hallway. I turned to see Bow Tie, or what looked like Bow Tie.
"On a scale of one to ten how are you doing?" I said to the approaching figure.
"About, potato duck," the girl replied.
That was definitely Bow Tie, only we would remember something as irrelevant as that. She seemed to be missing her bow tie and jacket, same as me with my fez and pocket watch.
"Do you mind helping me retrieve my belongings?" I asked Bow Tie.
"Only if you help me with mine," she replied.
We both looked at the fake me and she seemed to have a look of terror in her eyes, but she didn't show a hint of that emotion on the outside. She put both her arms behind her back, I do that when I'm nervous.
"Felling a bit uncomfortable, miss?" I asked my fake twin.
"Surely you wouldn't mind giving the hat and pocket watch back, would you?" Bow Tie chimed in.
Bow Tie took a step closer to her, and with a swift movement, she sprayed the gas at the duplicate. Once my other self dropped, I took back my belongings and put her in the interrogation room I was in as to lower suspicion.
"So, we have evil twins now?" I inquired plopping my hat on my head.
"Yep, this is going to be complicated," she replied with a sigh.
"How about I pretend to bring you back to the room you were in, but secretly look for your duplicate so we can get your stuff back?"
"That sounds like a worthy plan."
I took both of Bow Tie's arms and held them behind her back as lightly as possible. I nodded forwards and Bow Tie agreed to continue that way.
We passed about twelve doors before coming across Bow Tie's duplicate.
"Hello again, Bow Tie escaped so I'm taking her back," I said to fake Bow Tie.
She nodded and continued walking. I let go of Bow Tie's wrists and tackled her duplicate.
"Wha? Carmin, what are you doing?" Fake Bow Tie said to me.
"Carmin? You people have names now?" I said struggling to hold her down.
Bow Tie retrieved her bow tie and jacket from her duplicate.
"Oh, I've missed you bow tie!" Bow Tie exclaimed cradling her tie.