True To Myself

Hey guys,

Yes, this is a rant, to answer your question.

Even if you weren't asking one in your head...

But anyway,

For those people who read all my rants from beginning to end, I want to say thank you.

It shows how much of what I feel is appreciated by you guys and how you take the time to read through my thoughts and listen to what I have to say.

I appreciate people like that.

But, for those who just skim through chapters without reading or don't care.

I get that. The chapter is long and you don't have time to read so much.

But try for once, and listen to what people have to say.

Because no matter how loud they scream, no one can hear them.

This is like their chance to have a voice.

Well, enough of that stuff, let's get on with the rant.

For those who read my 2 recent chapters about art stealing and targeting people to cyberbully, I want to give an explanation and my solution.

Why do we people do that in the first place?

There are many reasons, but the obvious are:

-They have nothing better do to
-They want attention
-They feel insecure about their own work
-Jealousy or hatred towards that person
-They want to become popular

I know that not every person who steal art have those reasons and that's not their intention. Don't get me wrong.

I'm not targeting anyone in this chapter. Really.

I don't want to be a part of the drama anymore.

I'm tired of it and it's a waste of my time.

I just don't understand why.

Everyone gets targetted like that once in a while.

Some take it personally while others don't care.

I don't know about it myself.

I don't care if anyone has a problem with me.

Just say it to my face and lets talk it over without hiding behind words.

I hate when people have a problem with someone and instead of talking it over with them, they hide behind their facade of hate and jealousy.

They end up posting shit about someone and creating so much unwanted drama for everyone.

If you're jealous of someone, why bring them down in such a way that makes you seem insecure?

Just talk about it with them.

It's better to be open about how you feel.

But whatever. We have no control over what they do.

The only thing we can do is to try and calm the roaring seas of their hatred and work things out.

It makes Wattpad a better place, you know?

That weekend I was targetted, surprised and shocked me.

It shouldn't and I didn't care. I just had to be the better person in the situation and try to help out to settle it.

Though other times, I doubt myself.

Surprise, I'm actually human guys.

Yes, most of you all see me as a very positive person who loves her friends and wants them to be positive as well.

The person who loves her readers and wants them to be successful with their stories.

The person who participates in so much contests and tags to show how much she cares.

But I cry.

I frown.

I scream.

I get angry.

Because I'm human.

It's normal emotions that we feel everyday.

And they should be shown.

Not hidden away until everything bottles up inside and explodes at the last minute.

But, that's exactly what I do, huh?

I do my best to not let the words get to me.

Though my heart pounds in rage and my head screams to be heard, I keep my cool,

I'm not gonna let anyone's jealousy or hatred get the best of me.

You hear that?

Go and hit me with whatever you got because you will never bring me down.

I have friends who love me and care about me and I know I can always count on them.

Steal my art? Go ahead, I'll just make more.

I'm proud of my art and what I'm capable of doing.

Curse at me? See how that brings down my self esteem because it won't.

Bully my friends? I'll be there to defend them no matter what.

Yell at me.

Harass me.

Black mail me.

Threaten me.

Break me down to till my soul is beaten and broken and I have no voice left inside of me to speak.

Go ahead.

Because those people who try to, will fail.

I will not back down.

I'm staying strong.

I will not sway to their words and absorb their negativity.

I will shine through those cloudy days and smile!

I will and always stay positive!

And I encourage everyone to do so as well!

Don't let anyone beat you down because I believe you are so much stronger inside.

If you have any problem with something, don't hesitate to come to me :) I'll be there and listen to what you have to say and I'm not gonna leave.

Your soul is brighter than anyone else's and that's what makes you special.

And remember,

Stay true to yourself.

As I stay true to myself.

Happy reading :)

-Marie