ONE-SHOT REQUEST PART 2

Hey guys!!! I'm back again for another one-shot requested by princessluna16
This is about her and Kyo (from Fruits Basket) so hope you enjoy!

And I apologize in advance if I get their character personality wrong or a bit off but I'll try my best :)

On with the show!!!

"Hey Nikki! Wanna watch a movie with us?"

Nikki looked up from her phone to see Katy holding a DVD movie case in her hands. She had a wide, excited grin plastered on her face and her eyes glowed with glee. Her other sister Ash was standing behind her, waiting patiently for her to answer.

Nikki tipped her head to get a good look of the cover which was held sideways in Katy's hand, "What's it all about?"

"Action! Adventure! Comedy! Romance!" Katy exclaimed.

Ash rolled her eyes, "We're watching Tangled, you know that one Disney American movie?"

"Oh! I remember now!" Nikki nodded happily, "I would love to watch it with you girls."

"Not just girls." Katy added, "Kyo is watching too."

Nikki's eyes brightened, "Great!"

Ash chuckled, "At first he refused to watch it with us but when we told him we were gonna ask you too, he didn't even hesitate to say sure."

Nikki blushed and laughed, "That's my Kyo."

"Well what are we waiting for?" Katy smiled, "I'm gonna go get the popcorn and extra butterrrrr!"

"I'll go get tissues just in case any of you start crying." Ash smirked and walked out of Nikki's room.

"Hey that was only just that one time!" Katy yelled from downstairs.

Nikki places her phone on her bed and went to go see Kyo. His door was opened with a crack and she knocked slightly.

There was a shuffle of footsteps until Kyo appeared by the doorway. His eyes groggy and he stifled back a yawn.

"Evening?" Nikki giggled.

"Huh? Oh is it time to watch the movie already?" Kyo yawned.

Nikki opened the door wider and pulled him out of his room, "Yes sleepy head, no time for an evening nap now."

Kyo followed her down the stairs without question. She dragged him to the living room where Katy had food already set up. She also saw a box of tissues next to the couch and she assumed Ash had placed it there.

Katy poked her head out of the kitchen, "MOVIE TIME!"

Ash jumped straight for the recliner before Katy could call it first. When she saw Ash sitting on it, she stuck her tongue out and sat on the single cpugh chair instead. That leaves the long couch for Nikki and Kyo who gladly accepted.

Katy places the CD inside and pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the movie progressed on, Ash fell asleep just before the lanterns came out and Rapunzel and Flynn was having a boat ride. Katy too was asleep with a bowl of popcorn sitting on her lap, half empty. That left Nikki and Kyo who shared a tub of popcorn and watched the movie themselves.

They continued watching the movie and when Rapunzel and Flynn started singing, Kyo turned to Nikki who also looked at him smiling. He leaned forward and brought her lips to his. Nikki blushed furiously and deepened the kiss, placing her hands around his neck. Kyo pulled away and brushed strands of her brown hair from her face to get a full view of her beautiful eyes. Leaning her forehead against his, Nikki stared into his warm, red brownish gaze and felt as if she could stare forever. Lost in his starry eyes.

"I'm glad I got to spend time watching a movie with you." He whispered.

Nikki nodded and rested her head in the crook of his neck. She then felt his arms wrap around her small shoulders pulling her closer to him. Kyo placed a small kiss on her forehead and they finished the movie together in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that short one-shot!!

Please comment if you want anymore one-shots for me to write!

Happy Reading everyone!!

-Marie