Songs In Real Life

Hey all!!!! So I'm gonna write a conversation between a girl and a guy about their relationship and adding song titles and lyrics in their dialogue.

So your challenge is if you can name the artist if its a song title and name the song title if its a song lyric.

Hope you got all that cause here we gooooo! (Song title and song lyrics will be bolded and italicized)

Good luck!! Whoever can name all of the songs and name the artist, I'll make a collage of their favorite celebrity and draw them in anime!

Girl: Like I said before, we are never getting back together!

Boy: But why?? Baby, I want you back!

Girl: As if! Listen, I'm so sick of this same old love and I don't think I can do this anymore... All you ever do is push me away and I can't handle it.

Boy: But you belong with me can't you just see? Honestly I'll do anything for you, heck, I'll catch a grenade for you. If I was still was your boyfriend I'd never let you go.

Girl: Never say never okay? Our relationship was just in my wildest dreams. We can't be immortals together anymore.

Boy: Please give me another chance. I'll give you all of me and I'll love you like a love song.

Girl: Your so cheesy it drives me crazy! Just stop and don't even try. Sure I may still have feelings for you but that was back in December.

Boy: Trust me, I'm now wide awake and I've seen all my mistakes. I don't want you to turn into somebody that I used to know.

Girl: Well its too late for that now is it? Just let it go.

Boy: I can't! Your always on my mind and you make me dance in the mirror and sing in the shower.

Girl: You'll find someone new. Better than me. I don't expect you and your white horse to come back and same me from this wonderland.

Boy: Don't do this. Don't drag me down. Baby I'm perfect for you.

Girl: Well I don't know about that anymore. Forget me. I know you will centuries from now.

And yeah!!! That's all!! I might be making more soon so yah!

Happy reading!!!

-Mar Mar