Jovian meets Avenger

On the streets of Akihabara District in Tokyo, there were shops and places where you can see a lot of hi-tech gadgets and robots displayed. People flocked all over to buy and see one of those things. Except for an individual who observed the activities, he slowly walked and saw some people. He was not an ordinary Japanese, but he wore an exo-suit to blend with the Earthlings. He held a cellphone-sized object on his palm which it was different from any device here on Earth.

Then, he went into the robo-fighting contest where he noticed some small robots performing sumo-wrestling against their opponents. The crowd had fixed their eyes on them. The human-looking specimen clutched and pressed his gadget to connect and manipulate all the robots like a remote control. Suddenly, the machines stopped fighting and turned to the people. They were attacking the humans this time. Some of them were being dragged by their metallic limbs. The others had fled to escape. The despicable alien seemed to responsible for this tumult. Yet, the policemen came to stop the machines and the others tried to calm everyone down.

" MINNA-SAN! Ochitsuite kudasai!"

But the human-looking alien was smiling, he knew that cops tried to stop his manipulated-mechanical minions. The police officers failed when they got trapped on the robots' limbs.

" Anata wa kono koto kara nogareru koto wa kesshite naidarou," he grinned as he thought those people could never break free for good.

Suddenly, there were groups of people dressed up in black suits who prepared themselves to shoot the humanoids. The Jovian came along with them and targeted the machines with his space guns. The robots defended themselves and created a counter attack.

" CRIKEY!" M the Australian cried and got hit by another humanoid.

" They're being controlled by someone," I the Japanese MIB replied.

" Great!" N added and turned to his giant associate. " JU find the handler of these tech-minions.."

" Got it!" he smiled and stopped shooting. JU saw the weird-looking man on the other side of the street. The alien smirked and quickly ran away. JU chased him as fast as he could. Then, he was being blocked by a mob of robot sumo wrestlers. The Jovian sighed and had no choice but to attack them. He used his great strength to crush and smash them. He fought too much as he could.

" Well, a Jovian like you can fight well.." the sinister man said and laughed.

" You're not human, are you?" JU angrily asked.

" Yes.. I'm here for revenge. You all killed the White Fang!" he removed his rubberized face to reveal his true form. He was a Hydronian who did all the trouble.

" You're a White Fang survivor?"

" Obviously.." he replied and controlled the mechanical beings into a giant same to his size. The Jovian approached his tech-counter part and punched it, but the humanoid tightly grabbed his hand. JU tried to get away from it. Until, someone struck his opponent in the right target. It was a beautiful and tough woman. She repeatedly hit the machine as she could. The Jovian quickly escaped and followed the Hydronian. He grabbed the alien's arm and took his gadget. JU stepped the gadget and took the handcuffs from his coat.

" How dare you!! The world will be doomed again.. I SWEAR!!" the alien cried.

" You're under arrest! You have a right to remain silent." JU handed the criminal to some MIB agent.

" Nice work, big guy!" the lady smiled. " The SHIELD came here to help with that suspect."

" He's a White Fang survivor."

" I know.." N replied.

" Hai! So desu ne. That's why we asked Romanov-san to join us.." I added when he finished neuralyzing the bystander crowds and the cops.

" She's an Avenger!" JU's smile grew.

" Yep.." M answered.

" And you must be?"

" Natasha Romanov, from SHIELD and Avengers. My fellow SHIELD agents helped your fellow MIBs with this robotic raid.."

" You're Black Widow!!" JU exclaimed. " I'm a big fan of yours! It's a pleasure working with you!"

" You're welcome! We can join forces together!"

" Awesome! I'm looking forward for it!"