"Her feelings aren't clear to me."

Jungkook stopped his tussling. "And what gives you that idea?"

At times I feel like she's leaning my way, and other times I feel like she's not."

"Maybe she's just playing hard to get."

"I doubt it," he denied.

"No, I'm sure of it. You already know the tough girl act she has, but did you see the way she pounced on you when you gave her that bag for Christmas?" Jimin nodded. "And don't tell me you forgot how shy she got around you when I was taking your pictures in front of that mural."

Jimin found himself smiling, as he scratched his nose. "She was pretty shy."

"Hyung, you can do it," he gave him a reassuring pat to the back. "Fighting!" he held a fist to him. If Jungkook was able to give Jimin even a bit of confidence, then he'd surely do it.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at their door. "You kids in there?" It was Hoseok.

Jungkook got up and went to open it. "Yes?"

"We're going to play cards in just a bit. You guys come out if you're not doing anything."

"Let me just finish getting dressed first, and Jiminie hyung," he looked over to him. "He'll come after he's done confessing his love."

"Oho!" There was a wide ol' grin in Hoseok's mouth. "He's finally doing it?"

"Thanks to my pep talk."

"Good luck with that," he gave a thumbs up to him.

"Thanks," he showed the top of his head again. Then Hoseok took his leave to head to the living room.

At the same time, you and Taehyung were already sitting on the couch with you only lips and his arms securely wrapped around you. You were watching t.v by yourselves, but it was impossible to keep yourself engaged to the show, when the very person you were beginning to suspect of lying to you, was sitting right beneath you.

"Jiyeong," he squeezed you arms a little bit, making you turn your head back to face him. "Kiss."

You looked from his closed eyes, down towards his puckered lips. 'Should I?'

"I'm waiting," he said, without lifting his lids.

'Mm...I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a little one. In any case, I don't know when I'll ever be able to fully get used to this lovey-dovey side of him,' you thought, before leaning in for a light smooch. "There."

"Another one."

You complied to his wishes and gave him another smooch. When you pulled back, you watched him from under your lashes, to see his expression.