Magnus and Izzy discuss Alec

Alec returns to the Institute to get some work done. Magnus grabs his phone and calls Izzy to get a better understanding of his new charge.

I "Hello?"
M "Hello Isabelle. How are you this morning?"
I "Magnus! I'm good. How did your talk with Alec go?"
M "That is why I'm calling."
I "What do you mean?"
M "I need an understanding of Little Alec if I'm going to be taking care of him."
I "You are?! That's awesome I'm glad. Okay so Alec is a major cuddler and is very clingy when he's little."
M "I already love him."
I "Hahaha perfect. Oh and this will embarrass him but I need to tell you this. Don't share a bed with him at night if he's little."
M "What? Why is that?"
I "He has accidents on occasion. Like last night. That's why he was so upset he wet the bed due to his nightmare and was extremely upset by it."
M "Oh poor thing... What if I put special sheets on my bed or something?"
I "That's not the main reason that I told you though. The biggest issue would be anything getting on you. Alec would be mortified."
M "Ah I understand... Is he opposed to protection do you know?"
I "We never tried but I say go for it."
M "Anything else I should know?"
I "He's very quiet, loves reading or being read to depending on age of headspace, he draws quite a lot. Easy kid."
M "Sounds like him now in a way."
I "Oh yeah completely. Oh he won't ask for help when he needs anything so you constantly have to ask him."
M "Alright not an issue. I already coddle him."
I "Good. I think that should be everything... I'll let you know if I think of something else okay Magnus?"
M "Perfect thank you so much Isabelle."
I "No problem I'm glad you're doing this."
M "I am as well. Goodbye."
I "Bye!"
Izzy puts her phone away and goes to check on her brother. She smiles at Alec as he trains with Jace, a knowing look in her eyes. Alec groans at Izzy's expression.
"Did Magnus call you?" "Yep! Told him all he needs to know hermano." "Oh god this is going to be embarrassing isn't it?" She giggles "We will just have to wait and see!" She kisses both of their sweaty cheeks and leaves the area.
"Does this mean you're gonna call Magnus 'Daddy' from now on?" "F-fuck off Jace!" Alec's face blushes a deep crimson at Jace's words.