Something About The Night (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

Do he even be thinking about what he's saying? Like how do you think of this off the top of your head?

Stace, Candy and I were all laughing! The way they we're all were staring at eachother, like this was an actual war.

"Tre you thought you was safe my guy, I do this shit all day, money. Real shit." He said shifting his focus over from Dewayne to Tre.

"Finish Him!" Stace in her best mortal kombat voice while laughing.

"You coming for my head when you built like the shadow man from Princess and the Frog or a like a lightskin frozone; all head no muscle. Built like a incest. My nigga you built like a match. Only you can prevent Forest Fires, headass." Dev looked at Tre really hard and he smacked his lips ," Microscopic ass head, you really built up like a duelmonster from Yugio wit yo it's time to d-d-d-ddd duel faced ass."

By this time me and the girls were crying laughing.

"STOP. I . CAN'T BREATHE" I said inbetween laughs.

Candy and Stace had doubled over in laughter.

"Ladies, Ladies let's don't laugh yourself into comas." Dev said with a smirk as he held Stacey,"I can say I see improvement in y'all roasting skills and I've got to say, it makes me feel like a proud parent. But anytime you step to me remember I do this shit, daily. Don't think you have an automatic advantage because y'all lightskinned."

Tre and Dewayne both we about to go off again but I cut them off after clearing my throat. "Y'all ain't say hello y'all just flame eachother on sight." I said lightly tugging on Wayne's arm.

"Hey Bitchhhh." Candy said , as her and Stacey got up at the same time and ran towards me .  I laughed as they tackled me with hugs and gave them each a warm hug in return . "Hey loves" I said smiling .

"Okay so you look cute . Looking like a professional snack! I'm absolutely here for it,"Stacey said eyeing my outfit in approval and she giggled at my slides " I'm guessing the heels you had on earlier were a no then ?"

"I mean the slides cute as hell too. But let's catch up at the table cuz you know a I'm beyond starving at this point." Candy said .

I laughed .  "I guess you can say that. But girl I'm in work clothes y'all are the ones serving looks at the moment. "

"Girl you already know I had to fuck it up one time . " Stace said posing .

(Stacey's Look)

"Lightwork" Candy said shrugging with a smirk on her face.

(Candy's Look)

The boy's dapped eachother up. "I ain't gon lie Tre you kinda built up like Aku from Samurai Jack," Wayne said thoughtfully earning a glare from Tre while Dev started laughing.

"Always playing but you was just silent a minute ago. I guess you know how to pick your battles.  Head built like a deck of cards. Hercules, Hercules, Hercules faced ass." Tre said as they sat down.

"I mean let's forget yall was both silent ." Dev said evenly, "Plus he wasn't wrong you built up just like that nigga."

"Get the fuck, only thing yo bowling pin built ass can do successfully is run ya mouth. Damn sure ain't running shit on the court, ugly ass."