Chapter 20: The Real Journey Starts Here

Six hours had passed after the Evil Lord extirpated the whole cafeteria like a hurricane, Brownbear slowly opened his eyes, trying to widen his vision. He didn't wear his eyeglasses, making his vision blurry and became blind as a bat. He tried to find his eyeglasses and then he found and got it from the small cabinet shelf or the nightstand beside him. He put it on and then noticed that he was in the ward room that he saw torches and lamps around the wall, and sixteen beds, eight beds from the other side while the remaining beds were at the same side. Four beds were laid by a furry on their different beds who got injured and hurt after the destruction of the cafeteria. He laid on a soft bed with a blanket on, groaning and scratched his head. How long that the feast happened a while ago? How long that he laid on a ward bed? What did he dreamed about when he was fainted? What will he gonna do? He has almost twelve hours left before he was finally cursed forever.

Brownbear quickly turned his head, seeing that someone opened the ward room door with a creak. He sighed in relief that his friends and Humpty Dumpty I visited him in the ward room and they went to him.

"Oh, thank furs you're okay!" Aqua sighed and then she gave him a hug.
"What happened, Aqua?" asked Brownbear in a moaning tone.
"Evil Lord knocked you out to the counter." answered Aqua.
"Evil Lord?! That bastard who let his member cursed me!" growled Brownbear. Aqua broke a hug from him.
"Whoa, calm down, Brownbear!" Humpty Dumpty I calmed Brownbear down. "He's always like that in terms of cursing the most successful furries like you."

Suddenly, Brownbear's head started to ring in pain and then screamed, rubbing his head.

"Bro, your wrist!" cried James and pointed Brownbear's wrist.
"Huh?! What?!" surprized Brownbear.

He quickly rolled off his left sleeve of his sweater, seeing that ninety percent turned gray while the remaining percent was still reddish. He gasped in fear when he saw the cursed symbol. What will happen if it's already turned all gray? What do they think what will happened to Brownbear? Maybe he will end up like Mr. Jeffrey Utopia? He can be normal for four hours but he needs to use the sedative to calm himself down but it really is a hassle routine for him to stop from his craziness inside his mind.

"What will happen to me if the cursed symbol is already turned all gray?" asked Brownbear.
"Umm...I really have no idea, Brownbear but maybe you will end up like Mr. Utopia." answered Humpty Dumpty I as he shrugged his shoulders in doubt.
"Well, what time is it?" asked Brownbear, wanted to know the time. Aqua took out her smartphone from her overalls pocket and glanced at the lock screen, the time is 1:34 a.m. showed on it.
"It's 1:34 a.m., Brownbear." answered Aqua with her pouty face.
"1:34 a.m.?!" shrieked Brownbear, making them flinched in a surprize. "I only have eleven hours left!" He quickly get off the bed and started thinking of something, roaming around in circles.
"Umm...Bro, what are you doing?" asked James.
"I'm just thinking of something." answered Brownbear, rubbing his head with both of his paw hands and still roaming in circles.
"Thinking of what?" asked James, his eyebrows cocked in confusion.
"About stopping evil." answered Brownbear.
"By the way, Brownbear." Aqua started speaking. "Evil Lord is going to bring evilness around the whole furry world."
"So all we need is to stop him?" asked James.
"James, it's too risky!" cried Doggie, facing at James. "Don't you remember the Evil Lord strangled your brother with his levitation force?"
"I really don't care how he does that but at least we need all together as a team!" exclaimed James.
"James is right, Brownbear." said Vanessa and asked. "But how will we stop him from taking all over the furry world?"
"Yeah, what's our plan, Brownbear?" asked Doggie.
"Do you have any idea how we can stop him?" asked Aqua.