Chapter 8: Hollywood Invasion

After Mr. Jeffrey Utopia turned into a savaged wild beast, Brownbear, James, and Doggie looked above and dropped their jaws as they saw his huge head.

"Bro, we are so dead that he had turned into a wild disgusting beast!" said James with an anxious voice, staring at the beast's mouth covered with saliva.
"Run!" shouted Brownbear. They run away from him and escape from the conference room.

They opened the door and ran away from him while the savaged wild beast began chasing them by flying fast to them. They kept running away from him while he smashed the wall and the door of the director's conference room. They ran passing to the hallway and Brownbear is deciding which direction they should run.

"This way." said Brownbear, pointed to the right.

When they went to the right direction, Brownbear saw a furry male bathroom door when they passed by.

"Guys, get in." whispered Brownbear to them, pointing the bathroom door beside him.

James opens the furry male bathroom door. They went inside and locked the bathroom door. They hide inside the bathroom, holding and blocking the door while the savaged beast began banging the door, trying to smash and demolish it.

"What are we gonna do now, Bro?!" cried James, glances at Brownbear and panted quickly. Brownbear took his smartphone from his pocket.
"I'm gonna call Aqua." answered Brownbear, contacting Aqua's phone number.

When the savaged beast kept banging the door, Brownbear put his smartphone to his right ear, trying to hear the ringing of his smartphone.

"Come on, Aqua. Please pick up a phone!" said Brownbear, crossing his finger, waiting for Aqua to answer his call.

When Aqua and Vanessa were busy taking selfies with the Hollywood furry celebrities, they almost finished it.

"Okay, the moment I've been waiting for." said Aqua, about to take a selfie with Vanessa and the furry celebrity, a wolverine, wearing a dark blue tuxedo and a white checkered necktie.

Suddenly, Aqua's smartphone vibrates and rings. It shows the contact photo of Brownbear sitting near the fountain and does the wacky pose in the park. Aqua grunted when she got interrupted by the phone call.

"One moment please." said Aqua, raises her left index finger.

Aqua goes behind the wall, answered the call of Brownbear, and put her smartphone near her right ear.

"Hello?" answered Aqua on her smartphone.
"Aqua, you need to go now!" said Brownbear with a raised voice on his smartphone while trying to block the bathroom door with James and Doggie to avoid the large flying beast from banging and destroying the door.
"What?! Why?!" asked Aqua confusedly.
"There's a large flying beast trying to attack us!" answered Brownbear, giving Aqua an attention.
"Wait, are you kidding me?" said Aqua confusedly again and asked. "Look, if you're not serious, maybe you are having a shoot for a new movie based on your book, aren't you?"
"What?! No!" exclaimed Brownbear. "This is so serious. We are been attacked by a live large beast going savaged and we're trapped in the bathroom." answered Brownbear.
"Okay, okay. I believe in you." said Aqua with reluctance. "Actually, I'm almost done taking selfies with the furry celebrities."
"Okay, just hurry up and go to the car right after." said Brownbear.
"Wait, um, who had the car keys by the way?" asked Aqua.
"All right, one second." replied Brownbear, putting down his smartphone down for a while and tried to ask James.
"Dude, do you have the car keys?" asked Brownbear.
"Yeah, it's in my pocket and I would never lost." answered James, inspecting his pocket of his pants.

Suddenly, when James inspected his pocket of his pants, he didn't feel anything but his smartphone.

"Oh no!" gasped James.
"Wait a second, you lost it?!" shouted Brownbear, his eyes widened in shock.
"I must have dropped the car keys in the conference room when Doggie and I were fighting." said James, giving a smirk.
"Yeah, it is all your fault that you've always started the fight." blamed Doggie.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." said James, rolling his eyes frustratedly when he heard what Doggie had said. "And please shut your small mouth, devil-dog!"
"James, enough with that!" said Brownbear, giving him a glare.