Chapter 2: Time for a Perfect Celebration

Three years after the graduation, Brownbear was planning to have a beautiful luxurious mansion, painted with a little bit of peach and cyan, with two floors, so he called all the furry workers to stand and work together. They started building Brownbear's dream house together, singing their special song about teamwork and happiness.

One year later, the furry workers had finished building their dream house and went home from work. Brownbear and James are going to their dream house to check if it was already finished and explore afterwards.

Their dream house was made of little bit of concrete and premium wood, colored with peach and cyan on some of the walls, the roofs were painted with light red, the windows that are made of glass from each of the floors, and a balcony on the second floor.

"Hey, what's up, dude!" greeted James coolly to the furry worker, a jaguar. "Thanks for building our dream house." He fist-bumped to the jaguar.
"Whoa!" said Brownbear, his eyes widened and sparkled in awe like a shiny blue gem. "It's so beautiful!"
"Hey, boss!" said the other furry worker, a mongoose, poking Brownbear's shoulder, making him turn back, and asked. "How much will be our salary?"
"Oh, tell them that we will meet here next Friday." answered Brownbear, twitching his eyeglasses to improve his eyesight. "Because I forgot to withdraw my money in the ATM machine."
"Okay." answered the mongoose, raising his thumb up. "Thanks, boss!"

Later, James goes to the front door as he was going to open it.

"I can't wait to get inside!" said James excitedly as he was grinning to the door, holding a door knob and tip-toeing his feet faster.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dude, settle down!" exclaimed Brownbear, trying to calm James down.

Then, James opened the door and rushed inside.

"Oh well!" exclaimed Brownbear, rolling his eyes. He bit his lower lip.

After, Brownbear went inside the dream house. He entered the living room.

In the living room, there are luxurious bookshelves, a crystal chandelier that shines like an evening star, a ninety-inched plasma flat screen TV, three soft luxurious white sofas with a cute animal character cushions, a silky gray carpet, an oakwood coffee table with a bonsai on top of the table, and the floor tiles that are made of premium minerals. Also, they also have their own PawStation Four and its joysticks placed under the flat TV screen, which was their favorite hobby when boredom comes in their house.

Brownbear was surprized as he saw James jumping on the sofa like a four year-old cub.

"Dude, be careful of that sofa!" cried Brownbear, opened both of his paw palms, forming a stop hand suggestion. "I paid an arm and a leg for that!" James stopped jumping when he heard him and started sitting on the couch.
"Cool, a flat screen TV!" amazed James, gazing at the reflection of the flat screen TV.
"Well, be careful next time, Dude." said Brownbear, heading to the luxurious kitchen. "And I'll be heading to the kitchen.

James stands up from the couch and sees Brownbear going to the kitchen.

"Hey, wait for me, Bro!" exclaimed James and ran to Brownbear.

Brownbear and James are heading into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, there are so many luxurious utensils hanging on a different hooks, a two-door refrigerator, amazing foods and ingredients inside the cupboards, a nice dining table and chairs made of premium wood, a luxurious oven, stove, and a microwave, an expensive wine rack with different wines, and an amazing decorations decorated inside. It is the most favorite place of Vanessa because she can cook professional dishes and recipes.

"I hope Vanessa would love it because she can make my favorite desserts!" said James with excitement, squealing like an immature mouse.

After, they are heading to the bathroom upstairs.