Chapter 10: The Forest of McGlendor

When Brownbear woke up from the tragic pain, he saw Aqua, crossing her arms, continued staring at him same as two hours ago before they went to Hollywood and the skies grew darker and grumbled as it was about to rain.

The Forest of McGlendor is a thirty-seven hectare old tourist spot and a national park which was discovered and founded by a brave moose adventurer Harold F. McGlendor. It was a very famous camping and tourist spot for furries to visit and have camping until it was shut down last twentieth century due to the mythical creatures that attacked the tourists two decades ago. It also has another tourist spot in the Forest of McGlendor which is the highest waterfall named the McGlendor Falls.

"What happened?" groaned Brownbear.
"You still did the same as two hours ago." answered Aqua.

Suddenly, he still felt pain in his head, about to start acting peculiar and his voice turned deeper than before.

"Wh-who-who...are...you?"
asked Brownbear with a weird behavior and voice.
"Brownbear, it's just me, your sweet girlfriend." answered Aqua. "Sometimes you just called me some nicknames you made like Sweetpaws, Snowbear, and Blondie."

Then, Brownbear starts acting peculiar when her voice sounds like a devil with his sense of hearing. He saw Aqua turning into like a savaged wild animal furry with his weird vision. He stood up and started to run away from Aqua. She tried to follow Brownbear from where is he going.

"Brownbear, come back here!" shouted Aqua, following Brownbear.

As Brownbear ran farther, Aqua quickly grabs her marble thrower and a marble, swinging it trying to aim Brownbear's head.

"Ok, Aqua, you only have one shot." said Aqua to herself, still swinging her marble thrower and tried to aim Brownbear.

After, Aqua released and aimed Brownbear's head with a marble. Luckily, it hit to Brownbear's head.

"Ouch!" shouted Brownbear and fell down on the ground.

Aqua runs to Brownbear and goes to comfort him.

"Brownbear, are you okay?" comforted Aqua.
"I am not okay, Aqua!" yelled Brownbear with despair, shaking himself away from her. "It is seemed that you are like a wild beast trying to attack me!" He shut his eyes closed and shook his head to stop his own craziness driving around his head.
"Calm down, Brownbear." cooed Aqua, caressed Brownbear's head. "I know you're afraid but I am always here with you." She gently hugs and comforts Brownbear.

When Vanessa, James, and Doggie went after Aqua, they saw what happened.

"Aqua, what happened to him?" asked Vanessa with a concern.
"Nah, he wants to get back his normal self." answered Aqua, still caressing Brownbear's head.
"Umm, okay?" said Vanessa with a fainted voice.
"Hey, Bro, just quit it!" shouted James, feeling upset when he was glaring at Brownbear. "You're acting immature!"

Brownbear stood up, massaged his temple, and sighed after he heard what James had said.

"You're right, let's get going." said Brownbear.

Seven minutes later, the dark clouds became thicker as it covers the beautiful night skies. They were still walking in the middle of the Forest of McGlendor. Brownbear used his smartphone to check the map of the Forest of McGlendor that he captured when they were in the Los Angeles Grand Library as his guide. They were nine hectares away to go to The Five Symbols Camp but they will still need to go to the Abandoned Station, a place where the old trains were not used for centuries and it is an old train station, to travel to The Five Symbols Camp quickly.

"Bro, are we there yet?" complained James.
"Not yet, Dude." answered Brownbear, glancing at his smartphone. "We are still like eight kilometers away, why?" He asks.
"I am...so...exhausted!" complained James again.