Chapter 1: The Beginning

In the beautiful city of Los Angeles, California, USA, there were some anthropomorphic animals, surrounding around the place and living in their own niche like human beings. They were called not only people but also as furries. Furries in Los Angeles were happy and cheerful as they heard a beautiful harmony around the place as if they felt that they were dancing and gazing around the grass fields, feeling a zephyr.

There was a Filipino-American grizzly bear, wearing eyeglasses and a beige and red zigzag pattern vest sweater with mint green sleeves and brown cuffs, and his eye color is blue like a sapphire named Brownbear Gary P. Edurardo, with his brother, a Filipino-American polar bear, wearing dark green polo shirt and his eye color is orange like a garnet named James Joshua P. Edurardo.

They are running to the school bus, and trying to catch up before it leaves. Finally, Brownbear and James stopped the school bus and entered inside. They sat on a vacant seat, and placed their backpacks on the seat as they are riding a school bus, going to the elementary school. When the school bus stopped near the elementary school, the place was full of furry pupils, doing their daily routine in school. Brownbear and James are second graders in their school. They grabbed their backpacks and rushed as they are heading to the entrance hall of the elementary school.

After, they already entered inside. In the entrance hall, there were furry pupils surrounding around the campus, hearing them giggling at each other, seeing them talking and seeing them doing something busy.

"Whoa, what a view!" said Brownbear, his eyes widened in awe.
"Yeah, Brownbear, you are right." replied James.

One minute later, there was a poor young mouse, who did not have the power to protect himself, got surrounded by the three big bad bullies near the lockers, their species are an ocelot, a coyote, and a Tasmanian devil.

Brownbear and James saw that incident and tried to walk away but Brownbear goes near to them, tries to stop and save the powerless mouse from the bullies.

"Hey, leave that poor mouse alone!" cried Brownbear, going near and pointing at them as he tries to protect and save the poor mouse. The bullies were interrupted by him and looked back.
"Or what?!" questioned the ocelot bully with a snarl.
"I'm going to report this to the principal." answered Brownbear, kept on pointing at him as if he was powerful.
"Brownbear, stop!" said James with fright and shouted. "Are you insane?!" Brownbear heard and glanced at James, who was behind him.

As a sudden move, the ocelot bully pulled Brownbear's pants down and pushed Brownbear with anger. He began breathing heavily and his eyes became glossy as he was about to weep his salty tears. The furry pupils suddenly stopped and looked at them with a gasp as they covered their mouth, feeling surprized.

"Don't you see that?!" said the ocelot bully with a harsh voice and his friends chuckled evilly. "You are totally sore loser and a weirdo. I will give you some of your worst fears." Brownbear scooted backward, trying to stay from the ocelot bully from getting himself hurt.

James started to panic, shaking his head with fear. Since he has no choice to save his brother and the poor mouse, he stops the ocelot bully.

"Hey, stop that and leave my brother alone!" cried James, trying to protect his brother and the ocelot bully was interrupted and turned his head, facing at him with a scowl.
"Oh!" said the ocelot bully with a surprize and questioned. "Here we go again. Same as like that weirdo said, huh?!" He tries to move closer to James. James was breathing heavily and trying to stay away from him but there is no way to escape.
"I will give you same as what those two losers have." said the ocelot bully, raises his fist and tries to punch James. "One big punch." James continued breathing heavily as he tries to shut his eyes when he saw the ocelot bully's fist.