Chapter 19: The Evil Lord is Here

One minute after someone crashed the celebration, furries glanced at him with a gasp and surprize. Brownbear already knows that it was Humpty Dumpty I's twin brother -- Humpty Dumpty II.

Humpty Dumpty II is the evil twin brother of Humpty Dumpty I. He is also known as the "Evil Lord". He is the leader of the Dark Prime, his insignia. He has two different eye colors, his left eye is black while his right eye is red. His body, appearance and outfit is almost the same as his twin brother but he wears a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath with a phrase saying "I ♥ Evil!" , a crown that was almost the same as Humpty Dumpty I but it placed number two on top, gray leather shoes with a pair of long red striped socks, white gloves, and he had a staff on his hand which is almost the same as his twin brother but the stick is ugly and untidy, and has a skull on top as his weapon. He has a tiny crack on his forehead and has a symbol of the Dark Prime on his jacket.

The Dark Prime -- as what Humpty Dumpty I had said -- it is a secret society group that their main goal is to bring evil, curse, and nightmares around the world. This group was found two millennium years ago. Its symbol has a red rose and a gray dagger crossed together. The red rose symbolizes the blood while the dagger symbolizes the killer and evilness.

Humpty Dumpty II lands on the ground, walking to the furries who stared at him few seconds ago with the tapping of his staff on the ground and gazing around. The place was very quiet after Humpty Dumpty II entered inside. Then, he stopped when he reached to the counter where all the foods were placed on.

"Well, well, well!" Humpty Dumpty II started speaking sarcastically. "What an incredible feast you got there! Did I receive an invitation? I smell fear. And it's everywhere!"

He grabs a juicy red apple in a fruit bowl from the counter and starts eating it. The fruit that he ate formed into a rotten apple.

All the furries who stared at him several seconds ago didn't respond but Brownbear showed up.

"You!" shouted Brownbear, pointing at him outrageously as his blood started boiling continuously.
"Oh! Isn't that Brownbear Gary Edurardo the magnificent artist and author of all times?!" said Humpty Dumpty II in a sarcastic tone as he burnt the rotten apple into ashes and rubbed it.
"You cursed me!" snarled Brownbear.
"So...you tell me that I cursed you, Brownbear?" asked Humpty Dumpty II in a deep harsh voice.
"Don't lie, you bastard! I know it was you!" snarled Brownbear furiously.
"Sorry...it was been a mistake, Mr. Edurardo." said Humpty Dumpty II in a slacker tone. "I let the best member of the Dark Prime curse you!"
"Who?! Tell me who!" shouted Brownbear furiously.
"You'll see when you are going to stop me." said Humpty Dumpty in a boastful tone.
"Grr! I wanna turn you into tiny pieces of eggshell of yours, Evil Lord!" Brownbear snarled again, wanted to extirpate Humpty Dumpty II.
"Brownbear. No!" shouted Aqua as she was trying to stop Brownbear but it was too late.

Brownbear became mad and furious like a water boiling in a kettle with a smoke coming out from a spout. He conjured the Hypertaly into a sword, screaming in anger, and dashed against Humpty Dumpty II. He was about to slash Humpty Dumpty II with the Hypertaly but he was stopped and controlled by the force of Humpty Dumpty II.

Brownbear got choked a little when Humpty Dumpty II controlled him with a force. Humpty Dumpty II levitated him up from the ground, seeing how Brownbear was choking. He pushed Brownbear away, flying against the counter filled with foods and the counter was demolished and smashed after he threw him.

Then, Brownbear was knocked out on the counter and got covered himself from the foods from the counter, feeling dizzy. The furries gasped when Brownbear -- the winner of the first tournament -- was landed on a counter. They quickly grabbed their weapons such as swords, spears, daggers, bow and arrows, and so on, and started targeting the Evil Lord.

"Oh, so trying to protect that Demon Hunter who was cursed by the Dark Prime, huh?!" said Humpty Dumpty II.

The furries gasped again, facing each other's faces and exchanged glances. They started murmuring to each other about the topic that the Evil Lord had talked about.

"Well, he doesn't have the true symbol of the Demon Hunter on his wrist that is because he was actually cursed by our society!" snarled Humpty Dumpty II as he was using a force to levitate and push the tables like a maniac wizard.

The cafeteria was gone chaos this time. The Evil Lord started demolishing inside by throwing and smashing tables in the cafeteria while the furries started dodging away from the levitated tables and objects inside the room.

"You dumb furries!" shouted Humpty Dumpty II, continuing of what he was doing. "Do you think you can stop me now!" Humpty Dumpty II started levitating himself from the ground where he stood up a while ago. He holds his staff and raises his arms to control his levitation.

Aqua, Vanessa, James and Doggie hid themselves behind the wooden table so that they will not get hit from the objects inside the cafeteria. Vanessa tries to hold the cover for her friends.

"Holy furs! This is madness!" shouted James in an anxious tone.
"I really cannot believe that Brownbear's got knocked out by that evil twin brother of Good Lord!" said Doggie in an anxious tone, feeling her body shuddered in terror.
"Okay, okay, calm down!" Aqua started speaking. "I'm going to figure this out."

Aqua took a peek from the table and saw Mike and his gang hid themselves behind the opposite table in front of them and all the furries trying to run for their cover. She gasped in relief that they went to their covers safe.

Back to where Mike and his gang hid themselves behind the table, he saw Aqua, waving her paw hand with his narrowed eyes. He then sat back, sighing in relief.

"Furs! They were safe." muttered Mike.
"So what we will do now?" asked the gecko.
"We'll wait until he's done." answered Mike. The gecko nodded.

Two minutes later, Humpty Dumpty II stopped demolishing the things in the cafeteria and landed himself on the ground. Aqua was still peeking, taking a glimpse on him, finding out of what he is doing right now. He then started with his evil laugh.

"Being evil is the best way to lessen my boredom." Humpty Dumpty II with an evil chuckle. "Now, the next day, I'll make the whole world a better place for evil!" Then, he started his evil laugh again. Aqua gasped when she saw and heard him.

Then, Humpty Dumpty II disappeared himself with a puff of black smoke. After, the black smoke was gone.

After the tragic event happened inside the cafeteria, furries went out from their hiding places, gazing around the place, seeing all the things demolished around it. Some furries were safe, some were injured but most of all, all the furries were alive but Brownbear is still unconscious on the demolished counter.

When Aqua, Vanessa, James, and Doggie went out from their protection. Aqua gasped in shock that Brownbear was laid unconscious. She ran towards him to see if he's fine followed by her friends. She knelt down, wiping his face and laid Brownbear's head on her thigh.

Suddenly, Humpty Dumpty I showed up after he went into the cafeteria and his evil twin brother disappeared fifteen seconds ago.

"Umm...what's going on here and what happened?" asked Humpty Dumpty I, scratching his bald head underneath his crown.

He noticed that inside the cafeteria was a total mess like a hurricane that destroyed everything. He also saw Brownbear laying on a smashed counter, so he quickly ran to him. He put his hand on Brownbear's cheek.

"Brownbear, are you alright?" asked Humpty Dumpty I, trying to wake him up.

On Brownbear's vision, it became blurry that he still sees their faces above him a little and then his vision world turned black like an empty dark space.