Chapter 3: The Cursed Symbol

At seven o' clock in the morning, the digital alarm clock rang. Brownbear lazily stopped the digital alarm clock by pressing the stop button, rose up, stretched his arms like a cat and yawned. He had his unicorn kigurumi on before bedtime. He put on his eyeglasses from his small cabinet shelf. He went out on the soft comfy bed.

Brownbear prepares his shower by getting the bath robe in the small cabinet, and sets the water temperature high. He took all his clothes off except his eyeglasses because without his eyeglasses, he is blind as a bat. He put all his clothes in the hamper, and entered into the shower area, ready to take a bath.

Since Brownbear forgot to lock the bathroom door, James saw the bathroom door open and secretly entered the bathroom. He saw Brownbear taking a shower, secretly set the water temperature into the lowest degree to prank Brownbear in the shower area. James really loves making pranks to his brother for him to reduce boredom.

"Whoooooaaa!" screeched Brownbear as he got cold in the shower area. "Oooohhh myy fuurrrsss! So cold! So cold! So cold-d-d-d!" He quickly went out from the shower area, shivering, and saw James, laughing boorishly. James swiftly grabbed Brownbear's bath robe, and ran away to the living room.

"Dude, you are so dead right now!" shouted Brownbear with fury and tried to catch and stop James in the living room. "I'm gonna kill you- whoa!" He got slipped on the floor, falling downstairs like a rolling boulder. James finally had run down to the living room. James started cackling. Brownbear, rubbing his head, groaned after he fell from upstairs and stood up. He glared at James, still cackling.

Brownbear tried to get his bath robe back but James won't let him give it back. Suddenly, they heard a ring of a door bell. James knew that Vanessa, Aqua, and Doggie had visited.

"Vanessa, you can come in!" shouted James foolishly, letting Vanessa open the door.
"Dude, give me back my bath robe!" cried Brownbear, trying to get back his bath robe. James gave him a tongue out, showing that he cannot catch it.
"Well, looks like your in trouble." said James, raising up the bath robe higher.

As Vanessa opened the door, she was busy listening some pop musics with her earphones connected to her smartphone. She wasn't looking at them because she stared to her smartphone, focusing on listening the number of beats.

"James, could you please come here for a-" said Vanessa when she glanced at them, her right ear suddenly twitched and her eyes widened with a surprize when she saw by Brownbear's naked body.

Brownbear cringed, quickly grabbed a cushion near the sofa, and covered his private part, making James started laughing again like a dolphin. He quickly gets his smartphone in his pocket, and takes a picture of Brownbear covering his naked body with a flash. He was going to upload a picture of Brownbear in his Fangbook account and his Instapaw page.

"Hashtag Brownbear's got pranked, hashtag funny..." said James, continued enumerating the remaining hashtags.
"Oh, Brownbear, Aqua's looking for you." said Vanessa with an awkward face, showing him a half-lidded gaze and her eyebrows crossed.
"Oh, yes-yes!" answered Brownbear with an awkward smile and asked to Vanessa. "Tell Aqua that I am going to wear my outfit, please, Vanessa."
"Oh, you got it!" answered Vanessa, still showing a grumpy face and she raised her paw thumb up and closed the door.

After James uploaded his picture on his two accounts, Brownbear hardly punched James's right arm and got mad.

"Ouch! What's the matter with you, Bro?!" cried James, rubbing his right arm.
"Dude, this is all your fault!" said Brownbear furiously. "I have been embarrassed because of you!"
"Uh, come on, Bro!" said James with a slacker attitude. "This is part of the fun, relax!"
"Now, you got me and I need to go and see Aqua." said Brownbear and walked away to get himself dressed.