Chapter twenty eight-homecoming

Lora's POV

I walked back into another universe. I looked around, we were in Hotland.

"Is this the right dimension?" I asked.

"I think so." Playball answered.

I heard mom yelling and a battle theme playing nearby.

"Mom!" I exclaimed and ran in the direction the noises came from.

I ended up in Aral's house. I saw mom fighting a cat monster and two cat-skeleton hybrids.

Frisk's POV
After I screamed that all three of them froze and stared at me.

"W-wh-what do you mean?" Roman stampeded.

"You're not the only monsters to be injected with determination. When a monster dies they move on, determination or no. None of you are dead, not truly at least. The determination might have caused you to enter into a ghost like state but you aren't dead." I explained.

Calligraph gasped and fell to the floor and started crying. Tristin was shaking her head and silently opening and closing her mouth. Roman was just staring at me in absolute shock.

"Y-you're te-telling m-me, that I k-kidnaped all my f-family members f-for nothing!?" Tristin demanded tears silently rolling down her cheeks.

"Not for nothing, you were deceived. Blackjack knew none of you were dead. By using a bit of illusion magic he could make you all think you were dead." I said.

Kid had explained how he hadn't really died that Blackjack had used illusion magic to make everyone (even himself) think he was dead. When he stopped listening to Blackjack he realized that it was all illusions.

The Gasters are sparing you. >MERCY >SPARE

"We aren't dead. We are alive." Calligraph said from her spot on the floor.

"Are you okay sis?" Roman asked her.

"Yeah, these are tears of joy." Calligraph said.

The door slammed open and I saw Lora. I ran towards her as she ran towards me.

"Lora!" I exclaimed, "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Mom!" She said running into my arms, "I missed you so much!"

"Is Playball okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's outside." She told me.

"Is your offer still available?" Tristin asked.

"Certainly. I would just need a bit of time to get a group of my friends together." I told her.

"Who are they? Why are Aral and Mettaton unconscious?" Lora asked me.

"They are Aral's sisters and mom. Originally they didn't think they had a choice and had to listen to Blackjack. Now that they know they have a choice we are going to attack Blackjack together." I explained to her.

"I'm Lora, I'm looking forward to fighting with you." Lora said.

"I'm Roman. This is my older sister Calligraph, and my mom Tristin. And same." Roman told her.

"Let me heal Mettaton and Aral." Lora said running over to them.

She placed her hand on Mettaton's chest and a light pink magic went from her to him. He woke up.

She then went over to Aral. She did the same but placed her hand on her forehead. After a few moments of using magic she stopped and fell to her knees. She hadn't woken Aral up.

"Lora! Are you okay!?" I ran over to her.

"Yeah, my magic's just a bit drained is all. Give me a second for it to regenerate some and I'll heal Aral." She explained.

Now that I was looking closely at her I saw seven buttercups on her face. There was also a large cut through her shirt on her stomach. There was dried blood and fresh blood around the cut.

"What happened!?" I demanded looking at the cut.

She followed my glance. "Oh, I just got in a bit of a fight." She said with a small smile.

"Don't lie to me!" I demanded.

Lora sighed, "I got it while defending myself in one of the dimensions."

"What do you mean 'one'!?" I asked.

"Playball apparently can summon portals to different dimensions. I got this from the second and last dimension we were in." She explained.

"Playball can do what!?" Mettaton demanded.

"I know, I was really shocked. He's outside by the way." Lora told him.

Mettaton left to go outside. Lora finished healing Aral.

"Aral can you teleport?" I asked her.

"Yes, why?" She asked.

"Can you teleport around and get: Chara, Asriel, Asgore, Snowflare, Alphys, Undyne, and Toriel?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and disappeared.

Mettaton and Playball walked inside the building.

"Aral's gone to get everyone. After she comes back we'll attack Blackjack and his lackeys." I explained to them.

"Okay." Mettaton said.

"Where are papa and uncle and my siblings?" Playball asked.

"Blackjack has them but, we're going to get them back." Mettaton said firmly.

"Okay!" Playball says.

A/N:sorry about the short chapter and the cliffhanger, see you next chapter! Stay weird my children.