chapter nineteen-dress shoping

Undyne's POV
Me and Alphys had decided to go wedding dress shopping on the same day. We of course were going to different stores. Frisk, Lora, Toriel, and Snowflare (undyne knows her because she had trained her a few times) had come with us. Frisk and Toriel went with Alphys while the girls came with me.

"What are you looking for today ladies?" A female employee asked me.

"I'm looking for a purple wedding dress." I answered looking around at all the dresses. I definitely didn't want a huge poofy dress.

"Right this way. Are you girls getting bridesmaid or flower girl dresses?" She asked the couple as she guided us.

"No, we're going to get our dresses on a different day." Snowflare said.

"Here we are." The employee said as we reached a section full of purple dresses.

I walked away from the lacey ones and walked toward the ones without a lot of lace.

I tried on a lot of different dresses. The girls saying on several times that I had found the perfect one while I decided no and took it off. This lasted hours until finally I found it. The perfect dress.

"That is defiantly it!" Lora squealed as her girlfriend just stared with her mouth open

"Yeah, I think so too." I said as I walked to the dressing stall. After I put my normal clothes back on, I found a matching pair of heels. We then paid and left.

Alphys' POV
When we got to the dress store a male employee asked if he could help us. I still had a slight stutter when speaking to strangers.

"U-uh, pur-purple dresses pl-please." I said.

"This way." He led us to a different part of the store.

"Those are for brides, those are for bridesmaids, and those are for flowergirls." He said pointing to different sections of the row. After that he left.

I tried on a lot of dresses. All of them pale purple, pale looked better on me than normal. We spent hours, I was positive Undyne was waiting for us to finish.

"I don't think any of these dresses suit me." I said.

"Okay, but before you say that try on this one." Frisk said pointing to one.

"I don't know." I said nervously.

"C'mon please, this is the last one." She begged.

"Fine." I took the dress.

When I looked in the mirror I knew it was the one.