chapter thirteen-sight

*River Person's POV*
     "I'm talking about Wingdings Gaster." He said.
     "Tra la la. Oh, yes. Wingdings is Blackjack's little brother. Tra la la." I said as I turned the boat.
     "I wonder why he's never mentioned him?" Mettaton wondered aloud.
     "Tra la la. Would the sun mention its older sibling the moon? Tra la la." I could tell he wouldn't get my comparison but I liked talking like that.
     "Huh?" He questioned proving me right.
     "Tra la la. He's not the kind of person you talk about. Tra la la" I dumbed down.
     "Why didn't you just say that the first time?" He asked.
     "Tra la la. Here we are, the core. Tra la la." I told him of our location.
     "Bye, thanks for the ride." He said as he walked towards the lab.
     I paddled away. Blackjack Gaster, I haven't thought about him lately. Which is strange considering he used to haunt my dreams making me have nonstop nightmares.
     Wingdings, I've heard of him but I've never met him. Maybe I should go meet him and these other relatives of mine.
                                     *Lora's POV*
     Alphys was freaking out when I got there. Mom had told me to try to calm her down.
     I was more surprised by the souls in the room than Alphys' announcement. About a foot under Alphys' soul was a teeny, tiny, barley visible soul. It had no emotions and didn't have a name. It was similar to the triplets souls before they were born.
     Alphys was pregnant.
     I listened and helped calm the drake monster down.
     After that on my way home I got hugged from behind by my girlfriend.
     "Lora!" She said as she squeezed me.
     "Hi baby." I responded.
She walked around and nuzzled me. I reacted the same.
     "How are you?" She asked.
     "I'm -ahh." She lifted me into her arms for some reason.
     "What are you doing?" I was loud and kinda anxious.
     "I wanted to hold you." One arm was under my knees and the other was under my armpits.
     "Why?" I demanded. My arms were around her neck.
     "You looked so cute, like a small animal." She said. "I just want to take you home and keep you there."
     "No." I said. I cared about her but I cared about my mom as well.
     She sat down and put me in her lap. I felt her play with my hair.
     "Why are you playing with my hair?" I asked.
     "Cause it's fun." She replied in a whisper.
     "Why are you whispering?" I asked.
     "The real question is why aren't you whispering?" She whispered.
     "What the heck?" I questioned.
     "How are you? You didn't answer earlier." She said.
     "I'm fine. How bout you?" I asked.
     "Well my mom's pregnant and I'm not sure how I feel about being a big sister. But besides that the same as ever." She said, braiding my hair.
     "Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" I asked.
     "No mom wants it to be a surprise. I'm not ready I mean, me a role model? This kid's doomed." She said, tying off the end of my braid.
     "Nonsense! You'll be a great role model! I know I see you as one, my snowheart." I said, making her laugh.
     "Lora you're a much better role model than me. Funny, sweet, loving, smart, confident, and beautiful. What more could a person want in a role model?" She asked, as she put flowers in my braid.
     "Hey don't sweat it. If you need help I'm always here for you." I said with a large smile on my face.
     My phone started ringing. She grabbed it out of my pocket and handed it to me.
     "Lora can you meet me at the lab?" Gaster asked.
     "Sure Gazzy." I said and hung up.
     "I'm carrying you." Snowflare said picking me up.
     "Fine." I said reluctantly.
     She put me down at the door and kissed me goodbye.
     Gaster had me lie down on a table. Him and Alphys had been looking into a way to restore my vision. It had taken them years to figure out what had happened to me.
     When Gaster walked off to go get something from the basement I got the feeling of being watched. I couldn't sense any souls in the room so I knew nobody was there but my head turned because of instinct.
     I saw a little kid they looked 10ish, 8ish. Yes you read that right, saw. They had short hair and red eyes. They were wearing a green shirt with a yellow stripe.
     "Who are you?" I asked instinctively.
     "You can see me!?" They demanded.
     "Yeah. Who are you?" I repeated.
     "I'm Chara Dreemurr." They said while staring at me.
     "I'm Lo-" I began.
     "You're Lora DragonMagic." Chara said.
     "What do you know about me?" I asked.
     "Nothing!" I could tell they weren't going to say anything more.
     "If your name is Dreemurr are you related to mom and Azzy?" I asked.
     "I'm the adopted sibling of Asriel but, I'm not related to Frisk." Chara said.
     "Are you a boy, girl or, non binary?" I asked because I couldn't tell.
     "I'm non binary. Thank you for not being one of the insensitive fucks who don't think non binary is a thing." They said.
     "How did you know Frisk was my mom?" I asked.
     "Lora who are you talking to?" Gaster asked.
     "The little kid..." I stopped when I saw Chara shaking their head.
     "The others can't see or hear me." They explained.
     "There's no little kid Lora." Gaster said.
     "I do have a headache, I was be imagining things because of it." I hated lying but there wasn't another way out.
     "Here Lora drink this." I heard him place something down.
     I picked up the cup and drank it. I felt the drowsiness set in. Then I was asleep.
            ~~time skip brought to you by Coolkia11~~
     When I woke up I opened my eyes even though I couldn't see. I immediately realized I was still asleep because I could see. The only time I could see was in dreams.
     "Weird dream." I said aloud.
     "This isn't a dream." Alphys said. I could see her body and her soul inside her. I could also see her unborn baby's soul inside her.
     "Of course it is. The only time I can see is in dreams.
     "Not anymore. Me and Alphys cured you." Gaster said. I could see his physical form and his soul.
     I looked over to where Chara had been and saw she was gone.
     Did they really cure me or was this a dream? I decided to act like it was all real, in case it really was.