Chapter ten-reunions

Asriel let go of my hand and ran forward, I assumed into his father's arms.
     "Dad!" He said after he let go. A smile spread across my face.
"Asriel! But how can this be?! I saw your dust with my own eyes." Asgore said.
     "Alphys' experiments gave me a flower body but I had no soul. I didn't want you to see me like that. Lora over there did some sciencey stuff and now I have a soul again!" Asriel exclaimed.
     "Thank you." Asgore was sincere about his apology.
     "Really, it was nothing. Besides only a demon would not help someone if they knew how. Also his soul was already slowly reforming all I did was speed the process up." I said while slightly blushing.
     "But-" Asgore began.
     "Dad there is no point in arguing with her. She is the most humble person I have met and she is just as stubborn as Frisk." Asriel interrupted.
     "I see. How did you meet this child?" Asgore asked.
     "Frisk adopted me. And when I was visiting goatmom's I saw Asriel's partial soul, which was unique so I went to investigate." I said smiling.
     "Frisk is your mother? Well, that's unexpected. Who do you mean when you say goatmom?" Asgore asked.
     "Toriel told me to call her goatmom instead of grandma." I explained.
     "And what do you mean saw his partial soul?" Asgore asked.
     "Well when I lost the ability to see I gained the ability to see souls." I explained.
     "Well golly, that's different!" Asgore commented.
     "Well I'll go home no-" I began.
     "No, you won't. You'll stay here and have fun with us." Asriel interrupted.
     "But, mom." I whined.
     "Frisk will call one of us if she needs you. In fact I'll call her right now." Asriel said.
     "Yeah, it's Asriel I was wondering if Lora could spend the night....... yeah I'll bring her back in the morning, good night." I heard the click which means he hung up.
"Now you can't run away." Asriel said gladly.
     "Okay... oh yeah! Gaster has told me great things about you Mr.Dreemurr." I said smiling.
     "My child you must be mistaken, my friend Wing Dings died a long time ago." He sounded so sad.
     "Yeah but he came back. He didn't die he just fell out of existence. And he came up with a way to get out of the void." I said.
     "I want to believe you but I've already had my fair share of miracles." Asgore said.
     "I'll be right back." I said and teleported in front of the skeleton house.
     I knocked on the door and I saw Mettaton's soul.
     "Yes Lora was there something you needed?" He asked.
     "Yeah, is Gaster here?" I asked.
     "Yeah give me a second darling." I heard him walked off. I heard more footsteps but I could tell it wasn't Mettaton because it wasn't the sound of his heels.
     "Lora you wanted to see me?" Gaster asked. I grabbed his hand and teleported back to the castle.
     "See he's not dead." I said as soon as we were there.
     I heard Asgore gasp, "Gaster?"
     "Sorry I didn't come sooner my old friend." Gaster said in his calm and measured voice, "It's just, I come back and find out my son is married and his husband was pregnant... I was going to come see you after I got settled in."
      "Gaster, its fine." Asgore said. Asgore' soul had enough happiness for a life time.
     "Um, Asgore you're hugging me too tightly." Gaster said after a while.
     "Oh, yes, sorry." Asgore said.
     "Asriel?" I asked.
     "Hmm?" He answered.
     "Why is your family perfect?" I asked.
     "Lora, it's not." He ruffled my hair.
     My attention was no longer on Asgore and Gaster.
     "Yes it is, your mom is kind and your dad at least tries his best. It's nothing like mine..." my voice was trembling, my hands had tightened into fists.
     "Lora?" Asriel sounded concerned. I felt a drop fall on my fist. Was I crying? Asriel picked me up and pulled me into a hug.
     "Shh." Asriel's voice was soothing. I flung my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I started crying into his shoulder.
     "Lora?" It was Gaster, "What's wrong?"
"I think it was something about her family." Asriel said as he rubbed my back.
"Tibia honest I don't understand why you waste your effort on them after all they're just two bone heads." He knew through trial and error puns would always help me.
I small chuckle escaped my lips.
"Why did the doctor not trust the skeleton?" I asked.
"Why?" Asgore asked.
"Because he could see right through him." I said smiling through my tears.
"Asriel, why did the chicken cross the road?" I asked as I stoped crying.
"Why?" Asriel asked.
"To get to the tsundere's house." I said smiling.
"I don't get it." Asriel said.
"Knock knock." I could hear Gaster lightly chuckling.
"Who's there?" Asriel asked. I squirmed out of his arms.
"The chicken." I ran and hid behind Gaster.
Gaster and me were cracking up.
"Lora!" Asriel screamed.
"I taught you the first one but, where'd you here the second one?" Gaster asked me.
"I heard it from a sansational pun master." I answered with a smile.
"You defiantly are one of Gaster's friends." Asgore commented.
"Lora how am I a tsundere!?" Asriel demanded.
"It's obvious you like mom." I said truthfully.
~the rest of the night the four friends joked and laughed. The next morning came before they knew it and then next four years went by just as fast~ this time skip brought to you by Coolkia11

Lora was 13 so was her best friend SnowFlare. Frisk and Asriel still were just friends. Lora could now control her powers (magic and void) perfectly. She had trained with the skelebros and Gaster. The triplets were four and the thought of Lora as a older sister. Sans hadn't confessed yet. Napstablook wasn't as shy and was still dating muffet.

All was well they all lived happily but all good thing things must come to an end. Well not really I'm just tired of waiting. Just for those of you who need me to spell it out it's me Chara. This should be fun.