chapter eleven-lovely love

~SnowFlare's POV~
     My mom finally convinced me into confessing to my crush. I'm not ready. Well to late, here they come.
     "You wanted to see me?" Lora was always able to make my heart beat faster and whenever I was around her I blushed. She never knew though because she was blind.
     "Yeah. Um..." How are you supposed to do this? I really didn't think this through.
     "Take all the time you need. It's hard to phrase somethings just right." Lora smiled. Why did she have to smile!? This was already hard enough as it is. Her smile always made me smile.
     Her smile lit up the room, she always knew what to say, she was gorgeous, and she was the kindest person I had ever met. Who else would I fall for. Her mom had known for a while but she didn't tell Lora.
     She's going to hate me anyway so screw it! I leaned forward and relished the moment our lips met. Her eyes went wide, and she froze. I didn't pull away and she was too shocked to. After a few more seconds of absolute heaven I pulled away.
     "I like you Lora, I have since I first met you." The words came easily now.
     "Snowflare... I..." She couldn't seem to find words. I knew this was a bad idea.
     "I'm sorry. I'll just g-" The sentence would remain unfinished because, my train of thought was blown away by my surprise.
     She was kissing me. I felt her mouth open forcing mine to respond in kind. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. After that I recovered from my shock. I immediately intertwined my tongue with hers.
     The kiss didn't last very long but, it didn't have to.
                                          Frisk's POV
     Lora why did you put me in this position? Here I am standing face to face with my adoptive brother. Now I have to tell him 'something'.
     "Lora said You wanted to tell me something." When Azzy had said those words I froze.
     "Frisk are you ok? It's been like five minutes and you still haven't said anything." Azzy looked concerned.
     "Yeah, I'm fine." When Lora gets home she is so grounded!
     "So what was it you wanted to tell me?" Azzy obviously was really curious.
     "Well....you see........I-I........." I took a deep breath. Come on girl! You have flirted with more monsters than you can count. You got this in the bag! After my mental pep talk I tried again.
     "Azzy I-" I could tell I wouldn't be able to say it, so I stopped talking and just kissed him. My face was probably as red as Grillby's.
     "F-Frisk...I feel the same way. I just didn't know how to tell you." Azzy seemed so excited. I couldn't really blame him, I felt the same way.
     Maybe I won't ground Lora, just maybe.
     "Frisk, will you go out with me?" Azzy asked.
     "You have to ask?" I questioned as I tackled him into a hug.
     "I just wanted to be sure." Azzy said. He then leaned forward and kissed me.
                                             Alphys' POV
     Undyne had decided we were going out after we had finished watching mew mew kissy cutie 1 (of course we are never watching that trash number two). She had then blindfolded me and said she wanted to take me somewhere.
     "We're here." Undyne declared removing my blind fold. We were at the trash dump, where we had first met.
     "Why'd you want to come out here?" I asked. Then she kneeled down as she often did so I wouldn't have to look up. Wait no, it was different this time she was on one knee instead of two. Why would she- no she can't be. She pulled out a small box. No. She opened it. Why ME? Inside was a ring.
     "Alphys will you marry me?" OMG SHE JUST PURPOSED TO ME!!!???
     "OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!" I found myself screaming as I tried to wrap my head around what just happened. Why would she want to marry me? I love her with all my soul but what did I do to deserve her?
     She put the ring on my finger. She leaned forward and kissed me. At that point my anxiety started to kick in and I fainted.
                                          Lora's POV
     I walked home glowing. I didn't have to see to know how large my smile was.
     When I got home what I managed to put together using my limited senses made me want to fangirl. Mom was on top of Asriel and I could hear them kissing.
     Instead of fangirling I calmly sat on the couch and said, "Hi mom. Hi dad" I wanted to see how Asriel reacted to me calling him dad.
     The second I started talking their souls were embarrassed and they stopped kissing. When I referred to Asriel as dad he became 50 times more embarrassed but, I noticed mom was pleased by it.
     "When did you get home?" Mom asked as she stood up.
     "Did you just call me dad!?" Asriel demanded.
     "Yes I did what's wrong with that?" I asked, causing the poor goat more embarrassment.
     "I'm not your dad. I didn't adopt you and, I didn't help conceive you." Asriel said.
     "But those two aren't the only ways you could be her dad. Marrying me would also make you her dad." Mom said in her flirtatious voice.
     "Frisk don't encourage her." Asriel complained.
     "Why not? She's not wrong, she's just early." Mom said.
     Asriel's body was probably entirely red. Asriel made an annoyed/embarrassed noise and left.
     "So now you have a bf and I have a gf." I said. Mom's soul was screaming surprised.
     "What!?" Mom demanded.
     "Yeah, apparently Snowflare wanted to see me so she could confess." I said calmly.
     "You do realize how obvious her crush on you was right?" Mom asked.
     "Was it really that obvious!?" I demanded.
     "Yes." Mom said smugly.
     I walked to my room upset.