Chapter twenty two-fluff, crushes, and newly weds

Lora's POV

I saw Snowflare humming to herself as she made something out of snow. I crept up behind her and pounced. Her body bent over as I landed on her.

"Ahhh! *deep breathing* Lora, don't do that!" She said as she pulled me off her back and onto her lap.

"Sorry, my Snowheart." I told her.

"I forgive you, princess." She said to me

"Is that my pet name?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why? If you don't like it I can change it." She offered.

"No, it's fine." I could feel the blood rush to my face as I said it.

"Okay then, princess~" she said in a flirtatious voice.

I tried and failed to hide behind my hair, it wasn't long enough. She giggled and kissed my cheek, making me blush more. She pulled away and hugged me close to her. I snuggled into her arms. She was warm and safe, that's how she always felt to me.

She was taller than me so her chin was resting on the top of my head. I nestled my head into her neck. She moved her head and kissed the top of my head. She pulled away from my head and placed her hand on my left cheek. I pulled away from her neck so I could meet her eyes. When she looked at me her eyes were full of love.

I placed my left hand on top of the hand that was on my cheek. I leaned into her hand. She leaned forward and kissed me, this time on the lips. Neither of us opened our mouths, it was a sweet kiss. After a while I pulled away and we went back to snuggling.

She was my everything. Kind, loving, dedicated, passionate, and level headed. It was very good that she was down to earth because, I definitely wasn't. Where I was senselessly optimistic she had a healthy amount of doubt. When I believed I could do something incredibly dumb she came along to protect me. She balanced me out, and I loved her for it. I loved her for who she was, and that she loved me.

We just sat there cuddling, not saying a word. We didn't need to. We didn't need to say how much we loved each other because, we knew. We just needed each other's presence to understand we were truly loved, and accepted. We just sat there in each other's arms.

After a while I heard footsteps walking towards us. I looked up, I didn't stop hugging her or move at all, I simply looked up. It was mom, I closed my eyes, there was no threat. I could tell she was going to take pictures of us but, I didn't care. I listened to the even rhythm that was Snowflare's breathing. After a few minutes her breathing lulled me to sleep.

Frisk's POV

Lora and Snowflare were simply adorable. I took my phone out so I could take some pictures. After I finished that I went to the skele-house.

I had agreed to take care of the triplets while Papyrus and Mettaton went out on a date. Apparently Sans and Gaster had been busy working on something. Which I was extremely worried about. The words working, busy, and Sans should never be in the same sentence.

But my job was to take care of the three not, question if their uncle was going to destroy time itself. When I knocked on the door Mettaton answered.

"Oh, thank you for helping us darling!" Mettaton said as he hugged me.

"Hey, it's no problem. Besides, what are friends for?" I asked.

"Still thanks. Hey babe it's time to go!" He called over his shoulder.

Papyrus walked over to us and they left. I walked over and sat on the couch. The kids were sitting on the other couch talking to a friend. That friend was Chara which, really surprised me.

"Hey kids." I said as I sat down.

"I've gotta say, you're looking quite frisky to day." Playball said in response. Me and everyone else started laughing.

"Good one." Chara said holding their hand up for a high five. He high fived them and continued talking.

I watched them as I talked. It was obvious that a certain non binary ghost had a crush on a certain ghost/skelly. They seemed quite content with staring into his eyes which, was adorable. And he seemed quite content with trying to impress them with his puns.

I didn't care what their age difference was it was adorable! Besides, both of them are socially awkward it's not like they are going to become a couple anytime soon.

Galaxy and Pacifico were oblivious to the fact their bro had a crush. The four of them were an adorable group of friends.

I had to steer the conversation topic away from Chara's death at one point but otherwise taking care of them was easy.

Lora's POV

I woke up to one of Mettaton's song playing. I hadn't even realized I had fallen asleep until I woke up. The song was coming from my phone. Snowflare took it out of my pocket and gave it to me.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Lora you'll never guess what happened!" Galaxy squealed.

"Chara has a crush?" I guessed still not quite awake.

"No, silly! Uncle Sans purposed to Toriel, and she said yes!" She said excitedly.

I immediately sat up straight in Snowflare's arms. "Seriously?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She squealed.

"When's the wedding?" I asked.

"There isn't one." She sounded upset." Apparently they ate a cantaloupe, or something."

I laughed, "Do you mean they eloped?"

"Yeah, that." She still sounded upset.

"It's okay, there'll be other weddings." I tried to cheer her up.

"But he was the last single member of my family." She whined.

"What about Mady, Napstablook, and Aral?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" She said excitedly.

"Well I'm gonna go now. Bye Gal." I called her by her nickname.

"Bye, Lora." She called cheerfully and I hung up.

"Chara has a crush?" Snowflare questioned.

"She told me to guess. But Sans and Goatmom got married. Gal was upset cause they eloped instead of having a wedding." I explained.

"Oh, well that's cool. Come on my princess, let's go congratulate them." She said standing up.