Chapter four-what happened while I was in the void?!

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I got to Undyne's house and knocked on the door.
     "Papyrus go answer it!" Shouted a girl who I assumed was Undyne.
     "Oh Lora you're here. I was worried when you disappeared on us." Papyrus said when he opened the door.
     "It's a human!" Undyne shouted and launched a full on attack at me I dodged, blocked, or counter attacked every spear.
     "Undyne I just came here to talk with Papyrus. I don't want to fight and if you really do want to fight me we can do it later. This is very important." I tried to reason with her.
     "Fine." She sighed.
     "C'mon!" I grabbed Papyrus' hand and ran off.
     "Woah! Where are we going?" Papyrus yelled. I came to a stop and placed my hands on the sides of his head.
     "Lora what are you doing?!" Papyrus asked.
     I was searching through his memories I found a section with gaps. I looked closer the memories were there they were just very, very foggy. I pulled at them making them clearer. The void's magic was no longer holding down the memories. It was very easy to get him to remember. I put my hands down.
     "I can't believe I forgot my own dad." Papyrus began to cry.
     "Shhh it's not your fault. Very powerful magic made you forget. C'mon Sans and Gaster are waiting for you." I grabbed his hand again and continued running. He was running to and past me. Which, was probably a good thing considering I'm blind now.
     I could feel it get colder which meant we were in Snowdin.
     "Dad!" I heard Papyrus scream. He let go of my hand and ran towards his father. His emotions were a mix of guilt, happiness, and love, there was also a small amount of anxiety for some reason. I smiled and started to walk towards them when suddenly I tripped and fell.
     "Owww." I said holding my head as i got up.
     "Lora are you okay?" Sans asked he was obviously confused because I used to be graceful and now I'm tripping over my own feet.
     "Lora you have to be careful now that you're blind." Gaster said in a lecturing tone.
     "You're blind!?" Papyrus screamed.
     "Yeah it's a long story." I said, "but I can see souls now."
     "What!?" Both Sans an Papyrus said at the same time.
     "Enough about me, what's new with you?" I asked. Papyrus' soul was super nervous.
     "Well Papyrus' now married with triplets on the way." Sans said in a teasing tone.
     "What!?" Me and Gaster said at the same time.
     "It's been nine months since I left and at that time you had just asked Mettaton out." I said.
     "Who is Mettaton?" Gaster was furious.
     "Don't worry. Mettaton is very nice, and I could tell he does really love Papyrus." I tried to calm Gaster down. It worked. Well sorta. He was still mad but it went from an "I'm going to burn the town to the ground" to an "I'm going to scream if you don't do as I say".
     "If you want I can introduce you to him." Papyrus said.
     "Doesn't he have work right now?" I asked.
     "Nah he took a break for 'de-stressing'. It's seriously been seven months who actually buys that?" Sans explained/asked.
     "Seriously why doesn't he just tell the truth?" I asked.
     "Wait what does he do for a living. Doesn't he get maternity leave?" Gaster asked.
     "He's a television star. And he definitely could but he doesn't want their kids hounded by the paparazzi." Sans explained.
     "I just got off the phone with him. Let's go to his house." Papyrus said.
     "Ok." Gaster said. Then they both left.
     "Kiddo I just realized you never met Frisk." Sans said to me.
     "Who?" I was confused nobody has even mentioned Frisk to me.
     "Take my hand, I know a short cut." Sans would always wink when he said shortcut but I'm not sure if he did this time.
     "I can teleport now!" I said happily feeling around for his hand. I felt his hand grab mine.
     "Cool." Sans said, "We're here." He started walking still holding my hand. I knew he was doing this because I'm blind now, he's really considerate. I heard him knock on the door. I saw a soul approaching us. It was red, but I read in a book somewhere that all monster souls are white and human souls have color. All the souls I have seen up to this point have been white. The door opened.
     "Hello Sans. Who is this? Did she fall down?" The voice belonged to a woman.
     "Hello. My name is Lora. And yes I did fall down." I said not wanting to be rude.
     "My name is Frisk and you have a beautiful name Lora." Frisk said.
     "My name isn't beautiful, yours is." I said awkwardly.
     "Anyway Frisk's a human like you are kid." Sans said.
     "Not to be rude but I can see that." I said.
     "I thought you were blind." Sans said.
     "Well, I am. Kinda. I mean I can see souls but that's it. Her soul is red and all the monsters' are white." I explained.
     "Do you two want to come inside?" Frisk asked.
     "Sure." Sans said, "Watch your step there are stairs." He said to me. I managed to get up the stairs and sit on a couch.
     "So Lora what were your parents like?" Frisk asked. I didn't hold anything back.
     "They were awful! I came down here to get away from them! They were the two most powerful human magic-wielders ever. They would always abuse me and Lera, my twin, with magic. I was born with magic but Lera wasn't so I would use my magic to protect both me and Lera. They always bragged about how they erased all of the other humans' minds, making them forget about monsters. Nine months ago they finally killed my sister. They just calmly sat there watching her bleed out. None of my healing magic was strong enough so she died. She told me to leave mom and dad so I climbed Mt. Ebott because my aunt told me monsters were kind by nature. I would have went to live with her but she died a few years ago." I was crying, my fists were clenched, and I was trembling.