Chapter six-goatmom and her son

I woke up on Mettaton'a couch.
"Thank goodness Blooky, you're awake." I heard Mettaton say.
"Did that just happen?" I asked to no one specifically.
"So what'd she say?" Mettaton asked, "Although the fact you're questioning it and she brought you home unconscious I have a pretty good idea." He continued.
"She said yes." I started panicking, "OMG. Where am I supposed to take her? What am I supposed to say? What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to wear? What am I-"
"Woah, calm down. I'll walk you through the steps." Mettaton interrupted my panic attack.
*Lora's POV*
     "Mom, I made a friend." I said when I got home.
     "That's great tell me all about them." Mom somehow managed to make it sound genuine instead of that dead tone parents always say it in.
     "Her name's Snowflare. She's nine just like me. Her mom's a nine-tailed snow fox, and her dad's living fire. He's Grillby's brother." I said.
     "Do you like her?" Mom asked. What a dumb question.
     "Of course I like her! She's my friend." I say.
     "No I mean do you like like her?" Mom asked.
     "What!? I don't know. I just met her." I was flustered. Why would mom ask that?
     "C'mon. Let's go I want you to meet my mom." Mom said putting something in one of my hands while taking the other. She had given me a walking stick. Now I wouldn't have to rely on her. Well, I needed her to show me the way.
     "Where are we going?" I asked.
     "The ruins." Mom answered.
     "I know where that is. I can teleport us there." And the second after I finished my sentence I teleported us to the forest in Snowdin right in front of the door to the ruins.
     "I'll ask later." Mom said then knocked on the door.
     "Hello Frisk who is that with you?" I recognized her voice, she was the one I heard when I snuck through the ruins. She didn't notice me. I remember what she looks like. She's a goat woman. When I first entered the underground the monsters I encountered fought me. She looked powerful so I snuck past her.
     "My name is Lora. I'm nine years old." I said.
"Mom I just thought you should know I adopted her." Mom said. I guess she was also adopted.
"So she's going to be my granddaughter. Well would you like some pie?" Grandma asked.
"Yes, grandma." I nodded.
"Just call me goatmom." She said. I laughed.
"Ok, goatmom!" I said and used my stick to walk inside. I could feel her looking at me me and her soul felt concerned, I could tell it was because I'm blind. It was nice to have people care about me.
"This way." Goatmom took my hand to guide me. It was soft. Her butterscotch cinnamon pie was to die for. After I finished my pie I told goatmom and mom about the void.
"So you weren't born blind?" Mom asked.
"No but, I can see souls and teleport now." I said trying to brighten the mood.
"Hey, I see something weird. I can see something, it has thoughts but it doesn't have a soul." I said. Mom's soul obviously knew what was up, but reading minds is rude.
"That's weird, let's check it out." Mom said, taking my hand.
"Bye mom, see you in a bit." Mom called behind her.
"Bye, and be safe." Goatmom called.
"So which direction is it in?" Frisk asked. I pointed. And she guided me in that direction.
"Wait. I was wrong. It has a tiny amount of emotion. It's not quite a soul but a partial soul. I guess?" I tried to explain.
"I knew he wasn't emotionless!" Mom started running before I could ask who.
"Flowey, how are you?" Mom asked when she stopped.
"The same as always. Who's the kid?" I heard a male voice answer.
"I'm Lora, she adopted me today. Nice to meet you." I gave him one of my award winning smiles.
"Lora here can see souls." Mom said.
"Well then Frisk, she can tell you all about how I don't have one." Flowey sounded annoyed.
"You may not have a soul but, you have emotions." I say staring at his partial soul. His "soul" felt happy to know that.
"What?" Flowey asked.
"You have emotions." I said again.
"No way is that possible." Flowey said.
"Well it obviously is.*I launch into a possible explanation*"
"Stop all the sciency talk. I have emotion!" Flowey sounded genuinely happy.
"So can I call you Azzy now?" Mom asked.
"No, Frisk. Asriel has a soul." Flowey was annoyed again.
"Hey Flowey, I think I might be able to help you." I offered.
"How?" He asked. I began to explain what I would do when he cut me off.
"I don't understand a word you're saying. Frisk where did you find this kid?" Flowey was confused.
"Sans introduced her to me." Mom replied.
"Makes sense." Flowey said.
"C'mon mom, I want to start working." I complained.
"Bye Flowey." Mom called as I pulled her away.
*Alphys' POV*
I had just finished fixing my computer when I got a phone call.
"Hello, Alphys here." I answered. Lately I've noticed I only stutter when I'm nervous or scared.
"Hey Alphys, Lora wants to use your lab." Frisk said. Wait what? Who's Lora?
"Who's Lora?" I asked one of my questions.
"Lora is my adoptive daughter. She thinks she can use science to fix Flowey's soulless problem." Frisk explained. Giving Flowey a soul is impossible.
"How old is she?" I could explain the situation to a little girl without an issue. Unless she started questioning logic.
"She's nine. But, she's smarter than I am." Frisk said. Oh great, she could be one of those those know it alls.
"When are you getting here?" I sighed.
"Actually we're in front of your door." Frisk said. I hung up and ran to the door. Lora was blind I could tell by her eyes. When she walked in I asked her some questions. I needed to see how smart she was. She was a genius for her age. It turned out she had thought of magic science approach instead of a bioscience approach. Her method just might work.