Chapter 25

Sup guys. Steamy chapter as promised. Uh, i guess as a curtesy to anyone who dont want that in their life (A+ grammar i know) **Smut Warning** Also, i use the headcannons of trolls have both a nook and a bulge and Eridan has gills on his sides and neck. 
You're P.O.V.

You were hanging out in the hotel room while Eridan took a shower. He walked out in just a pair of pants.
"Classy." You gestured to his attire.

He smirked, "You love it~" and sat next to you. "Wwanna rent a movvie?" He suggested, you nodded as he scrolled through the list. You finally decided on one and cuddled on the king sized bed as you watched, tracing a finger along his chest/abdomen area. After a while he seemed to notice your disinterest in the movie and brought you onto his lap. He kissed you deeply and you kissed back, running your hands along his sides. You felt him shiver when your hands ran over his gills and did it again. He broke the kiss and looked at you with a lustful smirk. "I think its time we even this up~."
He went to the hem of your shirt and pulled it up and over your head, throwing it somewhere in the room. You reconnected your lips, his hands roaming your body and traveling southward. He broke the kiss once more to kiss along your jaw and neck, leaving small marks as he went. A small moan escaped your lips when he sucked on a certain spot and you felt him smirk against your skin as he started to attack that spot, earning more small noises from you. He flipped your position, so that you were laying on your back with him hovering over you. He pressed his hips to yours and started to grind, earning a slightly louder moan from you. You reach down and start to fumble with his pants, taking them off and throwing them onto the floor. He does the same with you, removing both your pants and underwear. He starts kissing your chest, leaving small marks across it. You start stroking his bulge slowly, it hardening in your grasp, and earning a moan from him. Soon after, he pulls your hand away and positions himself at your entrance.
"Ready?" He asks sincerly, locking eyes with you as you nod. He slowly pushes in, moaning softly as he does. "Give me the signal when youre ready, babe~" After a moment of adjustment you nod, letting out a moan as he began thrusting.
"Faster~" you moan loudly, bucking your hips in time with his thrusts as he wordlessly begins to pick up his pace. You feel yourself getting close to climaxing and say so in a breathy moan.
"Im close too~ Cum for me, baby." His voice is low and husky as he pulls you into another kiss. You kiss back passionately, opening your mouth and letting his tongue explore your wet cavern. He speeds up again, thrusting into you roughly. You moan his name loudly as you cum, your thighs twitching as he continues to thrust before cumming deeply inside you. He pulls out and lays next to you, panting softly. You cuddle into him, smiling as your attention returns to the movie that had come on next. Soon you hear his breathing even out and let the peaceful sounds lull you to sleep.

*insert Without Me By Eminem*
Hey y'all! Can you believe its been, like, 3 years since I started this book. Crazy, right? Well i think this is gonna be the last official chapter, but hey, I'll probably write either an epilogue or a bonus chapter. No time requirement tho (we all know how that works) anywho. Love yall, stay awesome!