Chapter 7

Your Pov

You leave Sollux and head home. When you get there you decide to take a shower and change before Eridan got there. After your shower you pick out a light colored T-shirt and a similarly colored skirt. You look at the clock and notice its 7:45 pm. Eridan should be here any minute.   You think to yourself. You go and make sure you have everything ready. Purse, jacket, stuff like that. Just as you set your stuff down the doorbell rings. You go answer it, seeing Eridan. "Hey Eridan!" You say enthusiastically. He smiles at you.

"Hey, y/n. Got evveryfin ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." You tell him as you grab your stuff. "Where are we going to see the movie?" You inquire.

"No place special. Just the one in towwn." He explains as you two head out the door. You nod. You guys head off towards town. When you arrive you see Terezi and Kanaya standing there. After you greet everyone Terezi pulls you to the side.

"SO, 1 233 YOU 4CULLY C4M3 W1TH F12H BR34TH. 1'M 2O 2ORRY YOU HAD TO 4GR33 TO COM3 W1TH H1M." she says once you out of earshot of them.

"What? I agreed to it because I wanted to. Nobody could of made me come if I didn't want to." You snap back. Terezi isn't taken back though. That's how your friendship was, it was complicated to explain.

She replies sarcastically "2ORRY. GOG." You head back over to the group, noticing Cronus and a couple of his friends were there.

"Hey kitten." he calls as you walk over. Eridan glares at him.

"wwill you evver evven try learnin their name?" He says and they continue to bicker, earning glares from the others around. A male troll with a red tipped Mohawk and bull horns walks up to you.

"hEY, i'M RUFIO. i DON'T THINK WE'VE EVER MET BEFORE." He gives you a sly smile and you get a jerkish feeling from him.

"Oh, hello. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." You say, cautiously. He goes to say something else, but another troll walks up.

"8=D< Oh, Rufio. Leave them alone. They came with Eridan and you know how he'll get if he sees you flirting with them." He looks at you. "Hello, I'm Horrus. Nice to meet you!" He smiles brightly. He seemed nicer than Rufio.

"Nice to meet you too, Horuss. I take it you guys are friends of Cronus'." Rufio just kinda looks at you while Horuss replies.

"8=D< Kind of. We're more like aquatints." You nod, kind of understanding when Kanaya looks around and stands infront of everyone.

"Ok, Everyone Is Here. You Can Go Buy Your Ticket For The Movie." As she was talking you realized that you didnt have any money on you. Everyone went to the different ticket booths. Eridan walked up to you with two tickets in his hand. He hands you one. You give him a funny  look.

"My treat. I did ask you to come anywway." You smile and thank him as you walk into the movie theater and see everyone getting pop and popcorn. Eridan goes up to get some and asks if you would like anything. You say you don't want any so he goes up to get himself some popcorn. He comes back and you go and find a seat in the theater. The movie starts and everyone quiets down.
            ~~~~time skip~~~~

After the movie Meenah invites everybody over to her hive for a party. You head over there with Eridan. When you get there mostly everyone else was there and you guys go and hang out with the other trolls. Some time after that someone yells 'truth or dare' and everyone goes into the living room and sits in an attempted circle.

A/n

Cliffhangers! Ok, So I Need Some Truths Or Dares You Have So Please Comment Or Dm Me Any You Have. See You In The Nezt Chapter

**edit** you guys are no help -_- still love you tho