Chapter 68 🥀: Road Trip

Comincia dall'inizio

"Come on, K." He snatched him up and went back to his spot. Marcus came around the corner of the other aisle, waving Brianna to come on.

"What the hell we finna do? We can't jus' let em go!" Kentrell exclaimed while my heart was beating out of my chest.

"Follow em?" Kendall suggested. We put our shit back and slipped out of the store.

"Look, we needa take this car, we gone explain later. Y'all go duck off and we gon' meet y'all somewhea'." Kentrell was doing all the talking while I was dead ass freaking out. Boomer and Montana hopped into the other ride.

"They comin'! They comin'!" We all hopped into the car, turning it on and waiting for them to pull off. I dialed Gianna's number as he put the car into gear and creeped behind them. I texted Asia as the phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered, sounding super tired.

"SHE AIN'T DEAD!"

"WHO? WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, done made me choke and shit." I heard her mutter, hearing shuffling in the background.

"My niece!"

"ON GOD?"

"I PUT IT ON ERRTHANG I LOVE! WE IN NORTH GEORGIA FOLLOWING MARC BITCH ASS!"

"BITCH—LEMME CALL ASIA! JALEEENNN!" She screamed loudly.

"Okay." I looked up at the ceiling of the car, thanking God. I put the phone on speaker.

"—she said she just saw 'em."

"On yo' life?"

"On my life, bro!" I started clapping as I talked.

"Man, that's yo mama side." Gianna said, chuckling.

"Man..." I laughed along with everybody else.

"Mane, whea' they goin'?" He was getting frustrated as we sped down the highway.

"So this nigga had a funeral...for a lil girl...who ain't dead...just to dip? Why not just dip?" Asia asked in a duh tone.

"Cause Marcus is dumb as shit. He think he smart."

"That nigga got away, though." Jalen added.

"I still knew it was some wrong—mane, FUCK!" Kentrell yelled, somebody cut us off. He changed lanes and sped up.

"Chill, chill! The feds heavy outchea." He sighed and slowed down.

"He hittin' da exit!" This bitch just about flipped the car trying to get off the highway.

"Bitch, you finna kill these damn kids."

"Damn, y'all in some Lifetime shit." Gianna said.

"Big facts." Jalen said. I sucked my teeth.

"Y'all goofy as fuck." Kentrell threw his arm over me as we made a sharp turn into a hotel parking lot.

"We gon' pop up on 'em, or..."

"Hell nah, that nigga crazy. Whateva' y'all do, it needa be a plan behind it." Jalen said seriously.

"He must stopped?"

"Hell yeah, we at a damn hotel."

"He gettin' out, y'all." Kendall pointed out.

"We gotta think ah some'. They ain't just gon' tell us they room numba'." I said to Kentrell.

"When I was tryna find Dooby dumb ass—''

"The nigga wit' bout 10 baby mamas?" Kendall, sat up.