Lie after lie after lie, I wonder how they'll treat you when they figure it out Y/N.

"I'm sorry."

I shook to head at looked at him with pitying eyes, "Don't apologize Jim...if anything I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect everyone. I know I could have."

Before he could say anything else I told him to go back to sleep as I know from experience that you're driven crazy faster while awake then asleep. Hearing his breaths even out once more as he fell into another nap I focused in on Shane's voice again.

"Everybody listen up. Those of you with C.B.s we're gonna be on Channel 40, let's keep the chatter down okay?" Seeing he had everyones attention though Daryl looked a bit annoyed he continued. "Now you got a problem, don't have a C.B , can't get a signal or anything at all. You're gonna hit your horn one time. That'll stop the caravan. Any questions?"

Daryl randomly brought his hand up to his eyes before a man I had seen around camp spoke up taking all my attention, he sounded very unsure of himself but continued to speak anyway," We're uh...we're—we're not going." Shane and Rick looked completely surprised at the mans statement, the woman next to him elaborated," We have family in Birmingham. We want to be with our people."

Birmingham? I closed my eyes trying to picture what that name reminded me of,Why does that place sound familiar to me, I scrunched up my face in an attempt to bring up something but nothing appeared. My worry about my own life was simply increasing. I've lost another memory...

Shane seemed the least pleased with their decision, "You go on your own and you won't have anyone to watch your back. Are you sure about this?"

The man only stood up more straight not backing down, "We'll take the chance," he then looked over at rick, "I've got to do what's best for my family."

"You sure?" With a nod at Rick the man spoke with a sad smile across his face," We talked about it. We're sure."

After exchanging glances Rick and Shane handed the man a 357 Magnum gun and a half full bag of ammo, not even a second after they handed it over I heard Daryl scoff in annoyance. I smiled at how easily he got ticked off by little things. The fact that he wouldn't say anything but grumble like a little boy was funny to me.

And a lil cute, like a grumpy Chihuahua.

The woman I had never officially met or will ever meet began to tear up as she looked at Lori," Thank you all... for everything." Lori went in to hug her as Shane shook hands with the husband, "Good luck man."

During their little goodbyes I stared at Carl who seemed on the verge of crying again, it made me upset seeing him like this. I wonder how long this group was together and suddenly being so torn apart. After Rick told them to tune into channel 40 for anything they left the conversation and walked away to their own vehicle. "All right, the rest of you let's Go!"

Everyone began to move into their own vehicles, that's when I noticed that my motorcycle had its gasoline removed. So unfair I really liked this bike, "Shit, I guess I'll walk."

I shrugged to myself as I began to grab my bag to start heading out though Daryl stopped me, "Where are you going?" I only pointed out to where everyone else was heading, "You're ridin with me."

"What about my stuff?"

Daryl motioned over at Dale to which my stuff was taken and placed inside his RV, I didn't even get a chance to comment as Daryl pulled me over to his truck where on the back was a motorcycle. A much cooler looking one than the one I had used. Ok not upset about my motorcycle staying anymore. "Come on, we gotta get movin."